Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stock Kills...?

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Im curious guys, what cars can i expect to beat if im lightly modded

TRD CAI
TRD SS

thats pretty much it as far as performance....but my question is what cars can i be looking to beat. i dont want to look like an idiot

any one with those mods, can you list your kills?

i've only raced a Scion TC and Honda Prelude both were kills !:top:

Last edited:

fmap4life

Reaction score
Ummm Than don't race anyone just yet :top:

With those 2 mods alone u are still pretty much sittin' Stock. me too, But I don't wanna race everyone, I just wanna Cruze!! I have found that I have a light foot and still seem to pull away from most cars driving normally, while I am driving normally, Dont know why But Thats when I see most wanna race me is at the next light. Just turn to them and blow em' a kiss. If ya wanna race than take it to the track, that way its funner and safer for everyone.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Acura rsx type S.
Dodge 1500
Chevy 1500 with the 5.7L with a "super chip" haha

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I raced a Nissan Titan 5.6L yesterday from a roll and stayed front bumper to front bumper with him at WOT. All I have is the trd cai (thanks lol) and a coupe 8.5" shifter with a nst ssk on it. And i pulled away from a boosted cobalt with my same setup from a roll. I'm sure some ppl won't believe it but I know it happened lol.

fmap4life

Reaction score
I raced a Nissan Titan 5.6L yesterday from a roll and front bumper to front bumper with him at WOT. All I have is the trd cai (thanks lol) and a coupe 8.5" shifter with a nst ssk on it. And i pulled away from a boosted cobalt with the same setup from a roll. I'm sure some ppl won't believe it but I know it happened lol.

I Believe u, One of those gay boosted cobalt owners almost pushed me into the wall on 167. I went right around him with no problem, I almost followed him as drivers like that kill people.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I would race anything you think is a challenge cuz looking only for cars you know you can kill is not fun at all. Just if and when you race be safe.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
its not that im out racing everyone, you know how sometimes some pull up to n stuff. i dont go around looking for a race its the opposite. i agree on the track statement. its just curiosity for the most part what our vehicles can do ya know:driver:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
To me it's not always the other car or the mods, its the road and times that matter most to me. when it comes to it, the driver makes the most difference and can make the most of the mods. Although I will say this when I was stock I beat a 98 mustang gt and I wasn't trying. Just something to keep in mind when my truck is 2 tons.

Slay0r

Reaction score
Yeh, not gunna lie, it more rewarding to me to see the numbers at a track. I have a few friends with 370z's that last time we went to the track couldnt even break into the 13s. Another friend with a mazdaspeed3 with about 300hp, same deal cant break into the 13s When the car can do it, but the driver cant, thats the rewarding part.

butters607

Reaction score
<<<dodge ram 1500 with hemi exhaust and rims, nissan titan at the track by 1 1/2 to 2 lengths

jhg_12

Reaction score
I beat a 1998 ford modded 4.6, i think you could take a 5.4 also stock

Baggins44

Reaction score
KIA forte koupe
Ford ranger
Chevy 1500 & 2500
Ford f-250 & 150
Civic si
Like everybody says, It's all about the driver

X-Caliber

Reaction score
You could beat a hybrid.

I've raced alot of different cars, its really all about the driver when you got a manual IMO. Auto's all you gotta do is bury the pedal and watch for spin.

The X is a fast pickup truck bro, probably the fastest compact truck in production currently (Not including dodge RT, no longer in production). But with all these new muscle cars coming out like the mustang, challenger, camaro etc. it's hard to keep up with the new speed bug that a lot of manufactures are trying to sell off to people with these new 400HP monsters coming out of the floor running 12's stock.

But, as a pickup truck, its pretty #$%cking fast. For a pickup truck. V6 at that.

Baggins44

Reaction score
Jetta tried to take off on me today, I was in 4th at 70, hit the gas, pulled on him so easily

Clewis333

Reaction score
No one in NY has nice cars... i haven't had one person even try to race me.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
I remember back in the day a whopping 180 hp was alot and previously 280-300 and now were dealing with 400 hp. I mean by off the lot cars. Damn stangs lol. Like I tell my ricer Buddys cars race cars and trucks race trucks simple as that!

Top Bottom