Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stock upper intake manifold

x-runner kid

Reaction score
In need of a stock upper intake manifold if anyone has one laying around.

XeddeX

Reaction score
I have one from my 2008 Tacoma. Had 60k miles when I pulled it off during the supercharger install. Contact me if you are still look for one.

Viktor

Reaction score
In about a week I may be removing a supercharger and reinstalling the manifold back to stock. Do you have everything it would take to do that?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
You know that you can't re-flash the ECU back to stock once TRD S/Ced right?
In other words, keep that flat black beast! :top:

Reaction score
You know that you can't re-flash the ECU back to stock once TRD S/Ced right?
In other words, keep that flat black beast! :top:

I'm thinking about doing the same. I'm goign to contact my dealer to see what involved with changing to another ECU.

justin13703

Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing the same. I'm goign to contact my dealer to see what involved with changing to another ECU.

Basically you would have to buy a brand new one from Toyota and have them program it to your truck. Will not even be close to cheap lol

STONER-X

Reaction score
I have one from my 2008 Tacoma. Had 60k miles when I pulled it off during the supercharger install. Contact me if you are still look for one.

also remember you have to get a new crankshaft bolt.. the SC one is longer and needs to go with the pulley.. I lucked out and got one from a buddy, but I believe the bolt and washer is like $70! and if needed you can find shorter bolts for the intake at the hardware store..

I left mine with the TRD tune / injectors because I knew I was selling it to a dealer. the truck runs and drives fine just gets a little sluggy in the top end with the extra fuel..

if you trade it in no one will know it has a TRD tune

Top Bottom