super charger on the way does anyone have any good maps for the arp x1

Discussion in 'F/I Mods & Tuning' started by Nashman, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Nashman

Nashman Active Member

Well I bought a magnauson super charger and was hopping some people had some maps that they would like to share

specs

equal legth header
    equal legth y pipe
    no kitty cats
    2.5 inch exhuast
    volante intake
    arp x1

2. Amo-cat3

Amo-cat3 Member

i'm set up almost like you except i have the 2.7 pulley and and 7th injector also no cats. It's a hot map and not sure how to copy it off of the x1 as I don't have the map stored anywhere on my computer. I don't have xtune set up on my laptop so not sure if I can set up xtune then hook up to my truck and copy the map. If you know how I can do this i would send you my map.

3. Amo-cat3

Amo-cat3 Member

I've uploaded this file I got from APR a couple years ago. This is a hot map for no cats. hope this helps

Attached Files:

4. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Be careful just swapping out tunes if you don't know the exact setup it was created for

5. Amo-cat3

Amo-cat3 Member

I've been running this map for years now and my a/f seem spot on with my setup. I don't race or run my truck too hard plus it's an automatic. Ocassional towing max 4000 lbs. It's set up for the 7th injector and I don't even know if it's ever been activated lol.

6. Nashman

Nashman Active Member

i don't have a 7th injector

7. Nashman

Nashman Active Member

ya will this sucks i have tried every map in my truck all of them are junk

I am using a usb stick since the lap top is having issues with drivers

so as the book says you put the X1tta... blaa blaa then ya stick the stick in and it will upload the map

ps that map ya posted int he same map as the ones on there web site

8. Nashman

Nashman Active Member

well figured out whats going on it's fuel dumping bad and shooting out a code on every map i have tried drive around fine hit the skinney pedale fuel dumps

9. Nashman

Nashman Active Member

well it fixed now truns out useing the usb stick to update didn't work out well. used the laptop and worked just fine

i am on the f2 map right now and i have abit of spark knock when in high gear with low rpm

is this normal for this tune ?