Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

super cheap tires

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Brutal reviews = :thumpdown::thumpdown:no can doooooo!:top:
besides my sumitomo 275/40/18 c5 vette tires are due in wed by fed ex! $593.60 to the door!:top:

rx-runner

Reaction score
besides my sumitomo 275/40/18 c5 vette tires are due in wed by fed ex! $593.60 to the door!:top:
yea i just read the reviews. ill be going KDWs

07SWB

Reaction score
If i didnt have KDW2's sitting in the garage i would buy these just to have something better than the potenzas on there. My tires are bald but i dont want to replace them until i get the front camber taken care of with a DJM kit.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
when you get the djm on and re-aligned &those KDW'S on your gonna freak at the difference in handling. will be like big go-kart handling! nuttin but smiles!!!:biggrin:

lucke

Reaction score
did anybody actually read the reviews? i found it pretty funny that the guy who gave them 1 star had never even heard of Nitto before. he claimed that he has had fast/sports cars in the past, yet had never heard of this brand:laugh:

most people i know with mustangs run a set of NT555's...

my roommate has these (Neova's without the red stripe) on his 92 Plymouth Laser AWD turbo, and says that they're great when being pushed to the limit on the track (Willow Springs International Raceway).

i'd be getting these in a heartbeat if they didn't have the red stripe on them:(

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Dioesn't 05X from Cheasapeake Va have thos eon his truck?? I remember someone having them at teh Va Bch meet.

AFP520

Reaction score
i'd be getting these in a heartbeat if they didn't have the red stripe on them:(
They make tire pens dude. Buy a black one and color in the red stripe. The pens are like $10. Guys use them alot on bikes.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Hmmm....I am in need of tires...BAD!! Was going to wait till I got my new wheels...what do you guys think??

baller_mexican

Reaction score

sumitomos are meant for the hot hot summer days.. no traction at all well in anyother kind of weather:dontknow:

inny

Reaction score
The reviews are brutal. :hmmmm2:

i have them on my X and my only issue it the redline is wearing off. i have 12,000+ miles on them. the fronts have about 3/8 of an inch and the rears are around 1/8 of an inch. for some reason my front tires always out last the rears. i cant figure it out :bird::bird:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
How are they compared to the stock potenza's traction wise??

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
i would totally be all over these too if not for that red line... i take it thats what everyone else thinks since they are now $75 bucks each...

quicky06

Reaction score
do these only have the redline on one side? or were they jackasses and put them on both

rich017

Reaction score
I say screw the reviews. They prob had 1 bad experience out of 100 good ones and just say these tires are crap. Plus I have been told that they are better than the Potenzas by someone who has these tires.

Top Bottom