Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sway Bar Kit Group Buy is now open

BMWtech

Reaction score
Count me in. Hopefully we can get 20+ people!

1.nick_gz1
2.byeeeeeran
3.xmplry808
4.Weasel09
5.Torspd
6. NASHMAN
7. BMWtech

Last edited:
Reaction score
I guess I could just buy the full set and sell you the rear one lol. Would be cool if we could get the front shipped to me and the rear shipped to you and I could just have you send me the money for the rear.

How much for the rear? I can do paypal

nick_gz1

Reaction score
It would also be nice to have black powder coat option.
Just buy the set and find a local shop that will powder coat them, that's what I do. Well for me it's my cousin but he's local hahaha

30Birdy

Reaction score
I'm afraid local for me is to pricey for that especially when sand blasted too. Better done stock so red won't appear with future chips in the coating.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
I told all my friends about it and I have 4 other people that are down to buy it but how/where do you pay for this group buy deal?

1.nick_gz1
2.byeeeeeran
3.xmplry808

Once everyone is on the list i will contact each person for a email address to send an invoice too via email. Payments can be made with that invoice with debit, credit, paypal. Once everyone is paid then i will place the order.

Thanks Amy
XII

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
How much for the rear? I can do paypal

If you are only looking for one piece the price will be half plus shipping.

As long as 10 full sets are purchased i can order extra fronts and rears.

Once group buy is over i will send everyone a invoice to pay online.

THanks Amy

x-runner kid

Reaction score
If you are only looking for one piece the price will be half plus shipping.

As long as 10 full sets are purchased i can order extra fronts and rears.

Once group buy is over i will send everyone a invoice to pay online.

THanks Amy

Do we add our name to the list and say "front only" or "rear only" if that's what we are wanting? If so I'm in for the "font only"

Reaction score
1.nick_gz1
2.byeeeeeran
3.xmplry808
4.Weasel09
5.Torspd
6. NASHMAN
7. BMWtech
8. Thewarriordinghy (rear only)

x-runner kid

Reaction score
1.nick_gz1
2.byeeeeeran
3.xmplry808
4.Weasel09
5.Torspd
6. NASHMAN
7. BMWtech
8. Thewarriordinghy (rear only) x-runner kid (front only)

Ok so now technically between myself and Thewarriordinghy we have another full kit. So we need just two more kits to reach 10.

15XR808

Reaction score
1.nick_gz1
2.byeeeeeran
3.xmplry808
4.Weasel09
5.Torspd
6. NASHMAN
7. BMWtech
8. Thewarriordinghy (rear only) x-runner kid (front only)
9.15XR808

BondXII

Reaction score
Morning everybody. Seems to be that there some of you that are being creative with the group buy. We are good with that. To keep things as simple as possible. We'll have three running lists. Instead of trying to find a buddy to get the "other bar", we'll do it this way. If you're getting both front/rear, add your name to the first list. If you're getting the front, add it to the second list. And if you're getting the rear, add your name to the third list. At the close of the group buy, we'll see how many "sets" we have from the fronts/rears only peeps and come up with a total to see what the group buy price is (just as AmyGuy mentioned). Simple math...if there are 10 people getting both, 10 getting just front, and 10 getting just rear...we'll consider that as "20 sets". What whaaaat?!

Also I see some of you that are on other forums and said that people on there would like to be a part of this group buy. We are good with that too. Just make sure that you put their name on one of the lists. I'm going to put this out on our FaceBook Page as well to see if we can get the numbers up. I'll update this thread as those individuals jump on the group buy as well.

Full Set:
1.nick_gz1
2.byeeeeeran
3.xmplry808
4.Weasel09
5.Torspd
6. NASHMAN
7. BMWtech
8. 15XR808

Front Only:
1. x-runner kid

Rear Only:
1. Thewarruirdinghy

devan08

Reaction score
Full Set:
1.nick_gz1
2.byeeeeeran
3.xmplry808
4.Weasel09
5.Torspd
6. NASHMAN
7. BMWtech
8. 15XR808
9. devan08

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Awesome. Great job let's add up those sets and get everyone a sweet cheap deal!!

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Okay everyone. Start sending me your full shipping address, email for payment invoice, and XRU screen name. You can either private message me or send an email to xiiperformance@gmail.com.

This will allow me to already have all the information needed to send out the invoices to pay when group buy has closed.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Okay everyone. Start sending me your full shipping address, email for payment invoice, and XRU screen name. You can either private message me or send an email to xiiperformance@gmail.com.

This will allow me to already have all the information needed to send out the invoices to pay when group buy has closed.

I already have

1. 15XR808
2. nick_gz1

Last edited:

nick_gz1

Reaction score

Just sent mine!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Submitted and added on two additional FB forums.

Top Bottom