Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sway Bar Kit Group Buy is now open

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Okay Folks. If you have not already done so and you are on the list to purchase a set of sway bars, please pm or email (xiiperformance@gmail.com) your full name, email address, screen name, and full mailing address. Once this group buy is over everyone will receive an invoice via email. Once all invoices are paid then order will be placed. The sooner everyone sends me their info the quicker all invoices can be sent out and payments can be made.

These are the folks I have info on so far. If your name is not on the list below please send me your info requested above as soon as possible.

1. x-runner kid
2. byeeeeeran
3. Torspd
4. devan08
5. Xmplry808
6. Jacob Ortega
7. nick_gz1
8. 15XR808

Reaction score
Okay Folks. If you have not already done so and you are on the list to purchase a set of sway bars, please pm or email (xiiperformance@gmail.com) your full name, email address, screen name, and full mailing address. Once this group buy is over everyone will receive an invoice via email. Once all invoices are paid then order will be placed. The sooner everyone sends me their info the quicker all invoices can be sent out and payments can be made.

These are the folks I have info on so far. If your name is not on the list below please send me your info requested above as soon as possible.

1. x-runner kid
2. byeeeeeran
3. Torspd
4. devan08
5. Xmplry808
6. Jacob Ortega
7. nick_gz1
8. 15XR808
I sent one of y'all PM, was it not received?

BMWtech

Reaction score
I pm'd all my info also last week. Let me know if you got it or not.

1. x-runner kid
2. byeeeeeran
3. Torspd
4. devan08
5. Xmplry808
6. Jacob Ortega
7. nick_gz1
8. 15XR808
9. BMWtech
10. Army officer
11. Foofighter

Last edited by a moderator:

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
Sorry guys, gonna pull out to be safe. Insurance bill came out and it's due same day as truck payment. smh

Full Set:
1.nick_gz1
2.xmplry808
3.Weasel09
4.Torspd
5. NASHMAN
6. BMWtech
7. 15XR808
8. devon08
9. armyoffoo
10. Yotaxrunner10
11. Jacob (FaceBook)
12. Sanchleo
13. XRTOMMY

Front Only:
1. x-runner kid
2.byeeeeeran

Rear Only:
1. Thewarruirdinghy
4.[/QUOTE]

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Are we 100% at the 10+ price?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you emailed XII Performance throwinsparks?

Reaction score
Sent pm do I need to email as well, also is it required to do this on a lift or just easier

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Sent pm do I need to email as well, also is it required to do this on a lift or just easier

No lift is needed but a jack and stands will help get under the truck and I suggest removing the front wheels for easier access

Reaction score
It said adjustable where do y'all run for daiy driving? Anyone that has these is it a drastic improvement?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
What is the exact Paypal address that we should send money to?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Updates XII. Member are anxious to send you the money!

Blue10XR

Reaction score
What is the status of this? I am hesitant to put money up with the lack of responses....

BondXII

Reaction score
We're waiting until the time is up to see what the total sets are. Yes, today is my birthday...yes, I was fed a bit too many shots than I should...and yes, I have an awesome wife that is nice enough to put blackmail photos on Facebook...followed by XRU members posting them on here. LOL.

This is not the reason you haven't received invoices though. LOL. They'll go out this week with payment details.

PS...thanks Slywitty for the proof that we work hard.....and play harder.

Top Bottom