Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TacoTunes 6.5" adapters help

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Am looking for someone who has a set they are not using and can possibly outline the front and rear adapter on a piece of paper and scan it to me in full scale. I have something up my sleeve if my friend can make it happen if it's not too expensive.

dramad1

Reaction score
Why don't you trace the outline of your stock speakers and the just make the hole in the middle to fit a 6.5.
Also another cheap alternative or DIY idea is buy some cheap composite cutting boards, trace your template and then cut and epoxy together a few for thickness and wahla, mark your holes to mount and drill them out. ... Just an idea.
I have a set from taco tunes and they are awesome. I wish I could help but I do not plan to pull my panels off and remove them any time soon. I believe I posted pics of the demensions somewhere in my audio build thread "piecing together a system"

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Just trace your stock speakers :top:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Thanks guys I think I have something working out for me now. Will wait and see

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
hey man haven't forgotten about ya, send me your email and ill scan the traces in for ya.

Top Bottom