Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thanks to those who made it to bayfront

09runner

Reaction score
hey guys and gals! just wanted to post a thank you to all those who made it to bayfront. not a bad turnout for a first time last minute meet haha. like i said ill probably be out there again this coming saturday night if any of you want to ride out again. i think we may be havin a couple X's from out of town comin out. any and all are welcome. oh and skilledbum is there any way i can get a copy of some of those pics you took? if so pm me

lostrunner

Reaction score
Ya was cool to see all the x's out. Kristina if you can post up some of those pics you took.. We will have to do it again. 09runner next time we meet you should bring the bike we can go for a ride..

skilledbum23

Reaction score
I haven't even gotten my camera out of the truck. I will try and take a look at them in a few and if they are any good, I will post. :top:

dwayne53

Reaction score
wish i could have gotten out earlier but im sure there will be plenty of other chances....i wont be able to make it this coming saturday, ill be drivin back from houston with my girlfriend and new puppy:)

09runner

Reaction score
Ya was cool to see all the x's out. Kristina if you can post up some of those pics you took.. We will have to do it again. 09runner next time we meet you should bring the bike we can go for a ride..

yeah man. either that or you can ride out with me and a few others one tuesday night to pcola bike nights.

"I haven't even gotten my camera out of the truck. I will try and take a look at them in a few and if they are any good, I will post. :top:"

sounds good Kristina!

skilledbum23

Reaction score
I'm not a photographer or anything, but these are the only ones that came out. :top:
DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

outofstep

Reaction score
I guess I could check the forums more often. Bayfront would have given me a good excuse to hit the PCola Academy while out there as well.

09runner

Reaction score
they look good enought to me! well done chica! maybe one day we can all of us and a few others to do a daytime meet so we dont have to worry about the lighting haha. thanks for the pics!

skilledbum23

Reaction score
No problem, glad you like them. And as for a day meet, that's cool with me! Just let me know when! We can even do it at my house if you guys want to. Definitely had a few meets here already for those of you who have been before! :top:

dwayne53

Reaction score
digging the evo mod on the rr.

preciate it:smile:...i actually painted my emblem yesterday so its all blacked out..MUCH better......good call tim:top::top::top:

i think the pics are great...and im thinkin a day meet would be great

THE MACF

Reaction score
I like that last one. Stealth mode FTW!!

We should do a day meet and meet up for some beach pics

09runner

Reaction score
beach pics would be cool. down on santa rosa beach you can park pretty close to the water in a few spots. thats where i take most of my pics for my vehicles. check my albums for a good idea. i was also thinking of meeting at the destin commons or even pier park in panama city. i know its a drive but there is plenty of parking and its somethin to do.

lostrunner

Reaction score
preciate it:smile:...i actually painted my emblem yesterday so its all blacked out..MUCH better......good call tim:top::top::top:

i think the pics are great...and im thinkin a day meet would be great

Well glad you did it I will have to check it out next time we meet. The guys asked if you were coming out again with us... oh ya I found the beer I stuck under the rear seat can't believe i forgot about it...:smile:

dwayne53

Reaction score
The guys asked if you were coming out again with us... oh ya I found the beer I stuck under the rear seat can't believe i forgot about it...:smile:

ha ha ha i was curious if you would find it again......ya let me know when yall are out and about and ill see if i can head out..my gf is movin in this weekend so we shall see lol

any time you guys are up for a photo shoot give me a holler and ill be there

Top Bottom