Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The new look, open to comments

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Like or dislike, this is what my xr looks like right now. What u think xrunderground

IMAG0078.jpg

wow those lights look illegal...... :laugh:

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
if I ever get some extra money, I want to wrap mine in gunmetal, the grey wtih gold rims would look sweet.
246688_430877333616528_1870448237_n.jpg

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
they shine through fine at night, and I don't' see how they're any different than the hideaway headlights on firebirds.

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Nooooo lol anythang that covers the headlights is illegal...a bush guard bumper,those metal thangs on jeeps,your just asking to get pulled over

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
i bet if i did my headlights like that i'd be pulled over the second i drove by a cop :laugh: they do look nice though!

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
the truck has a new owner now, the lights are not tinted anymore.

Minnesota X

Reaction score
Very clean nice looking truck, I would change out the headlight covers for smoked headlights.

SPEED808

Reaction score
where do you ge tthose headlight covers? Or are they totally blacked out??

JFrame

Reaction score
where do you ge tthose headlight covers? Or are they totally blacked out??

I believe those were painted. You can paint them with a can of VHT Nightshades (can pickup at Autozone) and finish off with some clear. A buddy followed a youtube video and did it with a little wet sanding in between for his tails and they look professional. You can also spray them with a clear coat/black mix (I think 80% clear and 20% black).

If cops are strict in your area though don't bother cause you will get a ticket pretty quick.

Top Bottom