Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the "Wing Thing" controversy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't care for it myself, but if we all had the same taste our trucks would be pretty boring.

I think this may be one of the best comments of all time. Well put from a new member. WELCOME TO XRU bro!

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
yeah I agree that one was one of the most well thought out responses of the evening klint.and I agree with ridinsideways.thanks bro!

D.S. cheez is cool.he always refers to me as the old timer. doesn't bother me coming from that youngin!:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

nxrunner

Reaction score
I think it looks nice. The size is in the right proportion to the cap. :top::driver:
The problem is Dogg has tooo much money. LOL J/K :rock:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Xrunin, yeah figured I'd rice it up after all it is a japenese owned company that designed the truck so I guess it is a ricer truck.don't know what the big deal is about this ricer crap. all i do know is when an american car company can build a truck as sweet and well engineered(which will never happen by the way) well then I'll consider buying an "american cracker",until then I'll remain faithfull to my ricer toyota TRD inspired Xrunner! .... nuff said.:top:

07XR808

Reaction score
Don't care for it at all Dog, but i give you props for being original and doing what YOU want:rock:

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
you guys can say your opinions but you guys shouldn't be rude on the posts saying NO MORE and stuff like that. its his truck and he can flaunt it if he feels. his truck, his shots. be nice to each other good karma :]

p.s. i gave a homeless lady all my change from my car. and she said god bless and thanked me a million times.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
MATT, thanks for your comments I most respect your comments because they come from the heart of an american military man.i always refer to you in conversation when the subject of "how fast will it go comes up. I refer to you as the "Bob Bonderant of the Autobahn" when you set that high speed run that time.that post had me going the way you discribed the trucks reactions.I salute you sir!:top:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
i think it looks pretty sick Dogg. i wish i could have seen it at the daytona meet!

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks john. had too many other things to take care of. maybe you guys can roll up this way sometime.:top:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
hell im sure wed come up if you held a Jacksonville meet! i hear you're someone everyone should meet. and if not in jacksonville maybe in orlando or at tacoberfest!

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
thanks john,plz don't make me out to be someone special,just put my britches on the same way everyone else does.:top::laugh:

rich017

Reaction score
Well there is the Orlando meet on March 29th

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
we get together at least once a month on sundays to eat and stuff. im sure we could plan something for april since we've already go something going for march. We've got a beach like daytona where you can drive on it. we have a nice park that is greart for camping and trail riding if your a biker. many places to go for picture opportunities. great place to eat and party as well.

Hmmm this is an idea.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
murderedx thanks for you .02 good evening.thats all i can say!:laugh:

Yallrun

Reaction score
You know I first saw the wing and was like OMG, But then I thought wait this is not my truck. To each his own! I think the topper is awesome, the wing is just not my thing. But it's your truck and if the wing makes you happy, that's all that matters.

Gezz I sound like my Dad. :laugh:

blazinx

Reaction score
srry bro not my cup of tea but to ones own if iu like it then flaunt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom