Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

There may be Hope

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
I went to buy groceries yesterday at safeway. When I came out I noticed several Ricing looking Hondas and Rx's parked just chilling. so i thought they might be having a meet of some sort... i drove and parked next to them and then saw two guys with STI's. and they just told me they just chill out there. They invited me to go with them to a drag strip in Canada... too bad I haven't gotten my plates yet. :thumpdown: I'm still going to meet up with them and see whats up. We really need to get the Northwest XR's more alive around here.:top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
There are a few members up in that area. Not too many though. If you see any be sure to tell them about the site. :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Defenitly get those guy recruited and i too have had some offers to go hang out with the honda guys lately, maybe when i get some spare time, might drag some of my crew with me too

Scratchy

Reaction score
I went to buy groceries yesterday at safeway. When I came out I noticed several Ricing looking Hondas and Rx's parked just chilling. so i thought they might be having a meet of some sort... i drove and parked next to them and then saw two guys with STI's. and they just told me they just chill out there. They invited me to go with them to a drag strip in Canada... too bad I haven't gotten my plates yet. :thumpdown: I'm still going to meet up with them and see whats up. We really need to get the Northwest XR's more alive around here.:top:
They must be talking about Mission Raceway - about 30 minutes from my house.
Let me know if and when you are planning to come up here, and we can meet up there.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Friday Street Legal Info & Rules [/FONT]

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I have been wanting to do have a big meet up in portland or aomewhere everyone can meet at but the weather has been so crappy lately i want it to get nicer cause my x never gets wet :biggrin:

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Im down to drive to portland. its less than 4Hr drive.
Just suxs when it comes getting time off in the military:thumpdown:

RedXr

Reaction score
Portland would be ok for me as well...lets set a date and get this thing going!!!!

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
I'm going to vegas some time In June... so I will have some time off after the second week of june

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Franciso! Lets go grab a brew man. I've got some TDY work to do, leave tomorrow, but I'll be back on the 9th. My b-days on the 13th I'm sure I can guilt trip the wife into letting me have a kitchen pass. :laugh: Fort Lewis is probably 1 1/2 hours from where you are. I'm only another 1 1/2 hours from Oregon. Lets get it goin!

Ryan

RedXr

Reaction score
I got Friday thursday - Saturday off. this upcoming week.

where exactly are you at? This coming weekend is "Friday Night Drags" at Championraceway...wanna go lay down some times?

edit---http://championraceway.com/

RJDoute

Reaction score
Just got back in, busy today and tomorrow, but next weekend is looking decent. Let me know how that works for you. :top:
Ryan

RedXr

Reaction score
Ryan, im down for next weekend. They are infact having the drags that friday night. lets do it!

Devin

RJDoute

Reaction score
Oregons pretty far for Francisco to drive, not sure how far that is for me.. I'll check it out and lets see what he says about it. :top:

RJDoute

Reaction score
:ahhhhh:Yeah, it's only like 2 hours from me, but for Franciso it's more like 4 hours

We gotta work something out though, I'm only here for a few more months and Fate was the only guys close to me, and he's gone! Let's get it rollin. :top:

Top Bottom