Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thinking of a Xrunner but need a ride

Bizarroterl

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a 09 Access Cab w/4 cyl auto and I'm thinking of dumping it for a Xrunner. If I do I plan on adding a SC. However before I pull the trigger I was wondering if someone in the SJ area has a SC'd Xrunner that would be willing to take me for a ride so I can get a feel for how they run.
TIA

madtrucker

Reaction score
You get a ride in one and you'll be hooked. I drove mine and I told the dealer I wasn't giving it back.

Bizarroterl

Reaction score
I just picked up a '10 XR. No SC. I'll be looking into additional power late this year or early next.

Bizarroterl

Reaction score
So today I'm driving to work and what do I see next door? A black XR in the parking lot. There definitely wasn't one parking there before this week. Maybe someone else just picked one up?

Roby124

Reaction score
If you're looking to buy one, I have a 2013 Nautical Blue X runner with 37000 miles for sale but I am located in miami. :)

Bizarroterl

Reaction score
Already bought a '10 locally. I was looking at a Florida '13 in red but buying a used vehicle CC from a private individual proved to be impossible with my CU.

Top Bottom