Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is a TRAVESTY

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
You know what? I've been a member on this forum for a long time. I've put in work. I've helped new members. I've recruited my fair share. I've planned, paid for and hosted XRU meets. I try to add useful information as well as some indiscriminate humor. Why must this site disrespect me on a daily basis?

Who do you think you are? What, I'm not good enough? I don't fit in to your little "cliques"? I haven't made an ass out of myself for your enjoyment with my DS sex posts enough times? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

I demand a little yellow tag under my name. Something creative. I'll let the community decide. Discuss.

V/R

Ryan

(any complaints in regards to this obvious joke topic should be directed to:

High Velocity Motorsports
Douglas Doute-Fredericks
5283 127th Ave
New York, NY 12238

Thank you.)

RJDoute

Reaction score
DO NOT PATRONIZE ME HELIMX!

You know damn well what I'm asking for. Some uniqueness! Something creative, with a little PIZAZZ!

This is my final warning. If I don't get some kind of recognition soon, so help me god I will call Toyota and insist that there is nothing wrong with our transmissions, just bad drivers.

Don't push me. I'll do it.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI

wutlol.jpg

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
WTF? Was that video? That dam thing stuck in my head now!

Bout the little yellow bar, name thing u talking bout! I know what ya mean I thought it be nice to have one too, but the only people I pick on r donny and russell! Hell I can't even add a signature to mine!!!

RJDoute

Reaction score
lol @ Badgers

Where's the ninja Indian at? He better make sumthin happen with the quickness.

RJDoute

Reaction score
WTF? Was that video? That dam thing stuck in my head now!

Bout the little yellow bar, name thing u talking bout! I know what ya mean I thought it be nice to have one too, but the only people I pick on r donny and russell! Hell I can't even add a signature to mine!!!

I know right? Can't get a little respect around here. Nothing for the vets, eh? XRU Overdosed, am I? I'll show you overdosed!!!!!

In response to Dougs video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jFTzhdZF4&NR=1

RJDoute

Reaction score
Crazy? You haven't seen crazy yet. If I don't get my little yellow title soon I'm going to simulate that entire crabs video in downtown Detroit.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Wow soldier...much respect to our military bros...but damn maybe time to see the V.A.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Get your bluetooth set on the PS3 and we can battle it out online. .1 K/D ratio FTW :p

MusTrd

Reaction score
Get your bluetooth set on the PS3 and we can battle it out online. .1 K/D ratio FTW :p

Man I've had one ever since, you're just never on there. I'm at 1.12 I think.

How about......

"Doug's Better Half"

Top Bottom