Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Time to thaw out the Canadians

Branflake08

Reaction score
I'm up for a meet in GTA. just need a place and the date ahead of time so i can book it off to come.

07SWB

Reaction score
i will be up in Kitchener from June 12th to the 21st!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Next Auto X is may 23 in brampton. Anybody else wanna go? 30$ to enter and it includes lunch.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I'm interested in going. Who can I contact? Is there a website?
Ill loook into a website for you. Its at the Bramalea go station. registration is at 9 i think. its held by a mazda club so maybe you could search that.(wont be all mazdas though) TunedX from Hamilton says he may go to so you should come too. be sweet to have 3 Xrs there :)

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I'll see if I can find it online somewhere with that info. I've never done an autox event before. I don't know if I'll enter, but I definately want to come check it out. Get my feet wet then enter the next one.

Ill loook into a website for you. Its at the Bramalea go station. registration is at 9 i think. its held by a mazda club so maybe you could search that.(wont be all mazdas though) TunedX from Hamilton says he may go to so you should come too. be sweet to have 3 Xrs there :)

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I'll see if I can find it online somewhere with that info. I've never done an autox event before. I don't know if I'll enter, but I definately want to come check it out. Get my feet wet then enter the next one.

Ive never entered either. went last weekend and watched and rode in my buddies lotus. it will be awesome :)

SSSXR

Reaction score
i'd say yes but it probably won't happen for me. i get shipped off to work soon and will be in alberta most of the summer. ill keep and eye out for when you guys do it though, who knows.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
i'd say yes but it probably won't happen for me. i get shipped off to work soon and will be in alberta most of the summer. ill keep and eye out for when you guys do it though, who knows.
Where you located?? I will be goin on May 23 for sure will you still be here then?

SSSXR

Reaction score
Im a little north aurora/newmarketish. and im not sure yet ive just heard may ill find out tomorrow/tuesday for sure

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I can't seem to find any info on the May 23rd event. Heck, I can't find any good info on autocross in Ontario in general. I guess I'll just have to take your word for it Slywhitty. I am still planning to show that day, I am interested in getting involved in some events myself.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I can't seem to find any info on the May 23rd event. Heck, I can't find any good info on autocross in Ontario in general. I guess I'll just have to take your word for it Slywhitty. I am still planning to show that day, I am interested in getting involved in some events myself.
Ive even searched it too and cant find anything either. Ill talk to the guy again to be 100% sure. but he says he is goin so im sure its all good.. it should be fun. i cant wait to run my truck :driver:

Im a little north aurora/newmarketish. and im not sure yet ive just heard may ill find out tomorrow/tuesday for sure
well keep us posted! The more the merrier lol

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????? Who all is coming this weekend????

Top Bottom