Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tint

CorruptedDemon

Reaction score
$40 for the front two and the front strip from toyota. That lumar stuff. its great.

XDsm

Reaction score
I think I went with 25%.

Damn the inside of your bed looks clean. Did you armor all it or something? I would think that would make it slippery. The exact of my bed cleaning is hosing it down, so it looks like crap most of the time:laugh:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
That ain't 25% thats more like 5% or double 5!

It could be 25%. Cause the pic is taken from an upward angle, it looks blacked out. Mine is the same way. I have 20% and from certain angles, it looks blacked out.

onin24eagle

Reaction score
That ain't 25% thats more like 5% or double 5!

Not sure what to say. The small side and rear windows are factory. The 2 driver and passenger door tint I had done, and it is a tad bit lighter than the factory tint. No way in hell I have 5%. It must be the angle making it look darker than it is. I'll find another pic for you.

XrunDan

Reaction score
Here is another pic to show the tint not so dark.

That looks nice, i may just have to do that, i thought about going 5%, but i KNOW i would get pulled over for that ISH. that is the only thing that sucks about livin in SoCal:motz:

onin24eagle

Reaction score
That looks nice, i may just have to do that, i thought about going 5%, but i KNOW i would get pulled over for that ISH. that is the only thing that sucks about livin in SoCal:motz:

Just tell the tint place you want to match the factory windows and you'll be OK.

Top Bottom