Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toyota Buy Back

tCTaco

Reaction score
So 2 clutches, a few TOBs, an input shaft, bell housing, TSBs, and a finally a whole new Tranny later, Toyota has made an offer to buy back my BSP X-R. :thumbdown: I have been very patient with Toyo in waiting for the final TSB to fix the tranny issues but after it was completed, first gear is begining to grind and the TOB is squealing again....WORSE THAN EVER! So after filing a formal complaint about a month ago, Toyota has sent me an offer and I think I am going to take it. I really hate to give up my truck, but I feel it couldnt have come a a better time as I am trying to get my restaurant off the ground and being without a car note would help out in a big way. So, today is the deadline for me to accept the offer. I will be speaking with Toyo today and am hopeful that we will come to an agreement today.

I will begin my part out of the truck ASAP, but the sways have already been claimed.

Oh and I will be searching for a cash car, if anyone has any leads on a 1980 Toyota Corolla WAGON please let me know! :biggrin:

picaCulo

Reaction score
wow sucks about the truck, but its a blessing good luck with your restaurant

bangbang

Reaction score
Hey so I was thinking bout checking out wingaritas anyways some time soon but it you have anything that ur parting out that I like and want I could come this weekend and pick it up. So whenever you get what ur parting out up ill let you know.

tCTaco

Reaction score
Hey so I was thinking bout checking out wingaritas anyways some time soon but it you have anything that ur parting out that I like and want I could come this weekend and pick it up. So whenever you get what ur parting out up ill let you know.
Ill prolly start pulling everythimg off this week and post the goods this weekend

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
lmk about parts and how much they offer and what u guys agreed to? FIRST time i heard of them buying back XRs

bangbang

Reaction score
Ill prolly start pulling everythimg off this week and post the goods this weekend

Ok I can probably only come there on a weekend just cause how far it is. So whenever you get the stuff off your truck let me know so I can see what you are selling. Thx

tCTaco

Reaction score
lmk about parts and how much they offer and what u guys agreed to? FIRST time i heard of them buying back XRs

They basically offered to buy it back at the price I paid + TT&L, any accesories added on at dealer, then minus what I owe, and deductions for millage. Overall I should be walking out without a note and some bucks in my pocket to buy me a cash car.

Reaction score
Good luck get the restaurant going so you can make extra cash and buy the 2013 with twin VVTI GL :laugh:

Top Bottom