Toyota Buy Back

Discussion in 'Recalls & Updates' started by tCTaco, Nov 30, 2011.

1. tCTaco

tCTaco New Member

So 2 clutches, a few TOBs, an input shaft, bell housing, TSBs, and a finally a whole new Tranny later, Toyota has made an offer to buy back my BSP X-R. :thumbdown: I have been very patient with Toyo in waiting for the final TSB to fix the tranny issues but after it was completed, first gear is begining to grind and the TOB is squealing again....WORSE THAN EVER! So after filing a formal complaint about a month ago, Toyota has sent me an offer and I think I am going to take it. I really hate to give up my truck, but I feel it couldnt have come a a better time as I am trying to get my restaurant off the ground and being without a car note would help out in a big way. So, today is the deadline for me to accept the offer. I will be speaking with Toyo today and am hopeful that we will come to an agreement today.

I will begin my part out of the truck ASAP, but the sways have already been claimed.

Oh and I will be searching for a cash car, if anyone has any leads on a 1980 Toyota Corolla WAGON please let me know! :biggrin:

2. picaCulo

picaCulo New Member

wow sucks about the truck, but its a blessing good luck with your restaurant

3. bangbang

bangbang New Member

Hey so I was thinking bout checking out wingaritas anyways some time soon but it you have anything that ur parting out that I like and want I could come this weekend and pick it up. So whenever you get what ur parting out up ill let you know.

4. tCTaco

tCTaco New Member

Ill prolly start pulling everythimg off this week and post the goods this weekend

5. JiNsEiGaNaI

JiNsEiGaNaI Active Member

lmk about parts and how much they offer and what u guys agreed to? FIRST time i heard of them buying back XRs

6. bangbang

bangbang New Member

Ok I can probably only come there on a weekend just cause how far it is. So whenever you get the stuff off your truck let me know so I can see what you are selling. Thx

7. tCTaco

tCTaco New Member

They basically offered to buy it back at the price I paid + TT&L, any accesories added on at dealer, then minus what I owe, and deductions for millage. Overall I should be walking out without a note and some bucks in my pocket to buy me a cash car.

8. SouthernmostXR

SouthernmostXR New Member

Good luck get the restaurant going so you can make extra cash and buy the 2013 with twin VVTI GL :laugh: