Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toyota devil emblem

LUGNUT

Reaction score
Mom said she saw one the other day but the guy who used to make them got too overwelmed... Anyone else know where to find them?:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i just searched ebay...his last posting was in december...but so far it looks like he isn't making any more...:dontknow:

you may be able to get 1 made for a little cheaper from a local machine shop...good luck on the hunt bro

6fca_3.jpg

these emblems are BA...but I personally wouldn't spend $60 for them...

BTW i found some info on why he doesn't make them any more...here you go bro

Hey guys
My permit from Toyota Motor Co. to sell these emblems expires december 15. I am taking pre-orders for this unique emblem from now until December 15. You can pre-order your emblem and I will have them shipped by early January. After this date I will no longer have them available so get yours while you can!
Here is your opportunity to obtain a unique "Devil Horns" emblem that will set aside all other trucks and show toyota pride with style. Emblem was designed as a 3D design model, machined using CNC technology and made from quality 6061 T6 Aluminum. This emblem should be mounted to the factory grill with only fourt bolts included simply have a set of standard hex keys ready, that's all you need! Emblem will have a layer of clear coat to prevent the aluminum finish from fading away and have that natural shiny aluminum look or I can apply a coat of gun-metal black upon request. This Emblem can only be used with Toyota Tacoma from year 2005 to present. Item will be shipped via first class USPS mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. Paypal is the only acepted method of payment. Will ship to lower 48 states only, all others please ask for shipping charges before you bid. Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for visiting.
Note: This emblem does not represent Toyota Motor Company in any way and has given permision by a Toyota representative to sell these emblems on a certain quantity and/or time limit. Necessary actions were taken for the sale of this product. Any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at: bluesting004@hotmail.com

drop him a line...maybe he has 1 or two lying around that he's willing to get rid of...

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
i want it in black since i allready rock them in the tails and some made for my wheels whould be sick

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get in on his last group buy before he stopped doing them for awhile. He has to pay for a license to use the Toyota emblem, and it only lasts for certain periods. He told me that he would likely resume making them during the summer sometime.

His name is customworks83, and he is an active member over at www.tacomaworld.com

InkedRunner

Reaction score
I woulda gotten one if I knew that they were rare. Thats ok b/c I have other plans for the grill anyways. :eviltongue:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I woulda gotten one if I knew that they were rare. Thats ok b/c I have other plans for the grill anyways. :eviltongue:

It isn't that they are rare, it is the fact that they are CNC machined. He has to buy the materials, and use a very expensive machine on his off time from work to make them, plus he has to buy the license. In a sense, it was kind of like me and the S2000 antennas. They aren't really rare, they just take time to do, and with high demand it is tough.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
It isn't that they are rare, it is the fact that they are CNC machined. He has to buy the materials, and use a very expensive machine on his off time from work to make them, plus he has to buy the license. In a sense, it was kind of like me and the S2000 antennas. They aren't really rare, they just take time to do, and with high demand it is tough.

hey mike i don't know if you read my post. but he is not longer making these because his agreement with toyota ended on Dec. 15 2008...:thumpdown:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
hey mike i don't know if you read my post. but he is not longer making these because his agreement with toyota ended on Dec. 15 2008...:thumpdown:

customworks83 said:
Hey brother,
I am completely sold out for that type of truck and I won't be making them any more.I am making the ones for the first generation tacoma right now so I'm focusing the little time I have into that truck. I also have a full time job, go to school monday thru thursday at nights and mape parts like those emblems in my spare time. I got permission from Toyota Motor Co. to fabricate them until december 15, after that I can't sell them anymore. I will however ask for another time frame in june, hopefully they say yes and I'll make a few more for the second generation tacoma. sorry bud, I posted them on several forums and ebay and if you read my thread here you will know more about them, I tried telling everyone when I was selling the last ones.
-Andres

It wasn't just because his timeframe expired, I have a few other PMs that I talked to him through, and there are also more details of what goes into it in his thread.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
It wasn't just because his timeframe expired, I have a few other PMs that I talked to him through, and there are also more details of what goes into it in his thread.

i completely understand. maybe if he does another GB in the summer i might pick 1 or 2 up and get them PC'd Black...oh wait i'm pretty sure he made some in black

we will just have to wait and see...

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
i completely understand. maybe if he does another GB in the summer i might pick 1 or 2 up and get them PC'd Black...oh wait i'm pretty sure he made some in black

we will just have to wait and see...

I was thinking a wrinkle coat, similar to the URD intake. I'm not sure yet though, I may just leave mine polished to match what polished pieces I have left on the truck.

NixXR462

Reaction score
I've been wanting to try and make one of these out of sheet metal just for the hell of it.

Top Bottom