Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toyota's Paint Shield Cleaner

Celiblue

Reaction score
Anyone has one of these bottles too? It came with the truck and it looks like it's wax compound. It says to use twice a year to clean paint shield but it doesn't mention that it is wax or polish. anyone?:dontknow:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Its a polish i believe... i have spoken to some people that says the stuff works pretty good. I have never used it, stashed up in the closet somewhere.... love my meguires 3 step. :biggrin:

HiTek21

Reaction score
Sounds like a cleaner wax of some type. Never seen or heard of this stuff before, guess your dealerships aren't stingy like the ones around here.

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
I got a handshake, smile and "hope to never see ya again" from my stealershi#!

nctourer

Reaction score
My black bottle of polish/cleaner came with a paint and interior protection package that was a dealer option if I remember correctly.
It certainly wasnt something they were giving away.:laugh:

Celiblue

Reaction score
Well i put it on and it actually works pretty good. Got rid of all my scratches on the door handles and swirl marks. I still gotta get a brush or somethings\ to clean out the badges in the back cause they're full of wax residue i couldn't get off

Top Bottom