Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Traction Bar write up?

BlueTaco

Reaction score
Just got my trac bars in today and was wondering if there's a write up available for them? I got the TTC's and have never done anything like this before. Any help is appreciated!

Tapp

Reaction score
those are a cake walk man!! very straight forward install...:top:

shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

micpun

Reaction score
anybody actually done a write up on the URD trac bars?

BlueTaco

Reaction score
I bought the TTC's used, no instructions. I don't even know where to start lol.

micpun

Reaction score
their striaght forward. they should mount under the axle and the bolts go thru them. the other side that faces towards the front, should square up with a hole that is already in the frame. except for the driver side( I think) there you will have to remove the bracket (i believe its the brakes) so that you can use that hole to mount the front end. torque down. grease gun and you should be done.

ntinhri

Reaction score
ill shutup now.

no man.. Im just saying they URD will get you a copy..
I bought the TTC's used, no instructions. I don't even know where to start lol.

Email glen at ttc and see if he can get you destructions... OR PM Tapp, hes glenns bro..:top:

their striaght forward. they should mount under the axle and the bolts go thru them. the other side that faces towards the front, should square up with a hole that is already in the frame. except for the driver side( I think) there you will have to remove the bracket (i believe its the brakes) so that you can use that hole to mount the front end. torque down. grease gun and you should be done.

Need to kack up the truck and put the truck on jackstands.. then use your jack to jack up the axel..

Last edited:

micpun

Reaction score
yeah the best way is emailing Glen if you want a more detailed step by step. but just wanted to give u an overview to show you that it isnt hard.

Top Bottom