Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRANS ?????

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
so as most of you know my trans blew in a very unusual way well atleast to me it did. so my question is what are my options as far as replacing it with a different trans as in what other transmissions bolt up to our trucks with little of now modifications i know there is the T56 route but i dont have 5 grand to spend and if i did it would be on boost but that besides the point. thanks ahead of time for the info.

Coupe

Reaction score
If you don't have the coin to go the T56 route, you are stuck going stock. I would go the junk yard route on looking for a stock trans. Or go hit up people that have done the T56 swap. Some may have there old trans laying around.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a # to a place out Sacramento that deals in strictly Toyota parts. Helped me out of a few problems JB the paet, and have excellent prices. 877 906 1010. Might not be as cheap as a member off of here, but definitely won't hurt to call.

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
okay but what about the 2010 camaro trans i know its the same as ours but will it bolt up and is it more durable

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
okay but what about the 2010 camaro trans i know its the same as ours but will it bolt up and is it more durable

nope, only trans that will bolt up is one out of a tacoma. :thumpdown:.
Lots of differences between our trans and the AY6s that are found in other vehicles.

Top Bottom