Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Transformers 3 dark of the moon Movie!!!

I<3JDM

Reaction score
:blurock:ITS FINALLY OUT!!!! :blurock:My girl got the tickets to watch it tonight. We are so freakin stoked!!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Boo. Fail. :p. I have to wait until Sunday........

Jap

Reaction score
Saw it at a midnight release.

Pretty damn awesome

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Im seeing it next saturday in imax in 3D, waiting til crowds die down.

dramad1

Reaction score
Just saw it in 3d with my boys, started out slow but turned out to be pretty action packed and full of awesome special effects. My boys were pumped when we left. It was 2 1/2 long so definitely use the head before sitting down lol. Best one I seen yet.

dramad1

Reaction score
mr2runner said:
Theres an xrunner in it.

Yeah I just saw it today and I'd didn't see an x in it. Maybe a car I missed in the background but no autobot or deceptions were.

sohc4now

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to go against the general consensus and say that was definately the worst of the three. My girlfriend actually fell asleep during the movie.

dramad1

Reaction score
sohc4now said:
I'm gonna have to go against the general consensus and say that was definately the worst of the three. My girlfriend actually fell asleep during the movie.

The story line was a Lil all over with the pillars and take over the planet but I have to disagree. This one had by far the most action sequences along with visual effects. I saw it in 3d and feel they could have done more with that but to each there own.

Top Bottom