Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD Exhaust Tip Wanted

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Here are the pic of my magnaflow exhaust with trd tip....

IMG_0310.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
been wanting to do the same, but might have to settle for something else, if anyone can find a trd tip, they could make alot of members very happy:biggrin:

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
i have a trd tip but its not the same.. i believe they sent me the scion tc trd tip which is not the same one as the tacoma trd tip. i was pretty pissed finding out it was the wrong one

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
i have a trd tip but its not the same.. i believe they sent me the scion tc trd tip which is not the same one as the tacoma trd tip. i was pretty pissed finding out it was the wrong one
Where did you buy it from?......

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
thanks for the site justin...:top: nice find bro...:biggrin: too bad that's the only tip they carry...even the aluminum door sills look pretty sick...

yhst-19573552939655_2025_39285358

even the TRD License plate frame is clean...to bad it not PC'd Black...

yhst-19573552939655_2026_16216900

hrspwr236

Reaction score
the plate could always be painted, just painted my chrome one that came from the dealership, btw that is a nice plate

what does the tc tip look like with the bodykit

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
:hmmmm2:...i know its a bolt on...but does it sound raspy justin...if so would welding the tip on to the piping help with the rasp...

tip looks good with the body kit...but i gotta say the best looking tip for you guys is STEVE's BSP with the Banks Monster Exhaust...

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
it is welded on from doug thorley. they did a great job on it.
i want that tip he has. its flush with the exhaust cut out

:hmmmm2:...i know its a bolt on...but does it sound raspy justin...if so would welding the tip on to the piping help with the rasp...

tip looks good with the body kit...but i gotta say the best looking tip for you guys is STEVE's BSP with the Banks Monster Exhaust...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
cool didn't know if you got it welded or you just bolted it on...nice job...looks good justin...:top: but yeah i agree with you steve's tip is just sick...flush with the body kit and hasn't melted his body kit...at least as far as I know...:biggrin:

it is welded on from doug thorley. they did a great job on it.
i want that tip he has. its flush with the exhaust cut out

Top Bottom