Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD Pro

justin13703

Reaction score
I guess Toyota saved enough money voiding the warranties of everyone who did that to their own truck, to make one themselves lol

Looks pretty cool, I'd like to find some more information on it

hiflyer

Reaction score
Apparently bring revealed on Feb 6th at the Chicago car show?!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Probably what they would call the old Rock Warrior package... but I still want! :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
2014-TRD-Pro-Series.jpg

http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/local/article/Toyota-unveils-new-TRD-Pro-Series-5210525.php

http://www.toyota.com/upcoming-vehicles/trdpro.html

http://wot.motortrend.com/1402_toyota_launching_tacoma_4runner_and_tundra_trd_pro_models.html

and many others... you can google it yourselves! :top:

Prise

Reaction score
Aww yeah just read all those. I want those all black wheels!

Gadget

Reaction score
Well, I have to say I love the Tundra and the Tacoma. Just don't like the new front on the 4Runner.

I am very excited to see they have found a way to get the ugly out of the front grill on the new Tundra. Not liking the embossed TRD Pro rear fender logos.

G

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Ditto on the embossed TRD Pro rear quarters, although I would like to see the new Inferno (burnt orange) color under full sunlight in person... but would still go with Black over White or Inferno! :top:

Gadget

Reaction score
I had a black car once and once only.

1984 VW GTI. I really loved that car, but some drunk mashed it up for me.

Black is just to much work. Only looks good right after you finish waxing it. Drive it down to the end of the driveway and back and it show every little speck of everything.

That orange looks good in the pictures, but it might be one of those colors that looks cool now, but in 6 months does not look cool any more.

G

motoxx199

Reaction score
Definitely liking those wheels. I bet they will fit on a XR there 5 lug

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I had a black car once and once only.

1984 VW GTI. I really loved that car, but some drunk mashed it up for me.

Black is just to much work. Only looks good right after you finish waxing it. Drive it down to the end of the driveway and back and it show every little speck of everything.

That orange looks good in the pictures, but it might be one of those colors that looks cool now, but in 6 months does not look cool any more.

G

Yes, but being that size and orange or white seems like a ticket ready to be written.
At least black is somewhat stealthy! :rolleyez:

I had a 1983 Toyota Supra P-Type in tera cotta and it oxidized in a few years... kinda like the members here who now have Radiant Pink X's.
Hope the Inferno lasts longer! Kinda digging it for now...

Last edited:
Top Bottom