Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trd seat covers

morcheez

Reaction score
well my gf spilled coffee in my truck today and left three nice little stains on my seat ...i had a few other spots already so its not that big of a deal...i have been wanting some seat covers for a while now so now i have an excuse...so does anyone know where i can find the best price ....i have seen them on ebay for like 180 shipped ...but i was just wondering if anyone found a better price on them ...or should i spend the extra money and get the wet okoles?

1sikXR

Reaction score
i can call my boy up tomorrow at Lakeside and see what price he can get if you're interested

DOGO X

Reaction score
You should though about them long time ago, but is all good :biggrin:

07XR808

Reaction score
Idk I'd go with the Wet Okoles. The material is similar to a wet suit that you would wear when you go diving or surfing. The TRD's are nice, but they dont seem to be as water resistant. I have the TRD's but only because they came with the truck

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
The wet okoles are wayy overpriced imo. $300+ for seat covers?? Come on....:stupid:

07XR808

Reaction score
Well for me the price is included in the type of activities I do. I go to the beach a lot so they would be practical to keep my seats safe. If your not that much into water activities then just go with the TRD

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
The wet okoles are wayy overpriced imo. $300+ for seat covers?? Come on....:stupid:

Not all the seat covers are $300 +. There are wetokole seat covers that are like $150 - $200. The only reason the price goes up is if you personalize it or customize it with piping and logo's.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Looking at their site right now and they start at $235 and if you want different color everything then it costs extra.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Looking at their site right now and they start at $235 and if you want different color everything then it costs extra.

If you call them or email them...they have them there in the shop and will sent them out. The seat covers that you are looking at on the website have to be ordered. They are customized so that is why it is so expensive. All in all though... you pay for what you get. The seat covers fit snugly against the seat and they are waterproof. I can't complain. I spilled fruit punch on mine already...and no stain on the cover or the seat. :top:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Yeah I'm just looking for something cheaper that looks good. I don't necessarily need seat covers since I don't do anything that gets me all dirty so I'm not lookin to spend that much.

nighthawk2106

Reaction score
agreed, i don't allow eating or drinkin in my truck what do the trd seatcovers look like?

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
They're like these but with a red "TRD" logo instead of the "Tacoma" logo.
seatcover_lg.jpg

shook

Reaction score
I cant stand the seats anymore ! rain alone can leave waterspots, i hate the material they used for the seats, im gonna get Wet Okoles.. i cant take it anymore :motz:

I think im gonna make mine look like this but without the lettering

DSC01341.jpg

Top Bottom