Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD Supercharger possessed?

jmoore120

Reaction score
I could not sleep and went outside to smoke one, walked outside and I hear a whirring noise coming from my truck. Go over to my truck and it sounded like the noise was coming from the intercooler pump and I could also hear water/fluid moving through the line. Is it normal for the pump to kick on even when the truck is turned off?

Almost a year of being boosted and this is the first time i've heard this noise when the truck is off. Any help appreciated, leaving for texfest tomorrow morning and need to know if something's wrong before I get on the road.

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
That is normal for the pump to randomly come on, reasons...well i am sure someone on here knows but its fine:top:

Murderface

Reaction score
The directions tell u to use the T tap for the intercooler pump with the ECU fuse location. The ECU does a system Check every so often and this is why the pump turns on.

I used to have my FLM in this same fuse location. The first time it came on automatically it had me like all what the phuck until I asked the same question that u just asked:top:

Dekar12

Reaction score
The directions tell u to use the T tap for the intercooler pump with the ECU fuse location. The ECU does a system Check every so often and this is why the pump turns on.

I used to have my FLM in this same fuse location. The first time it came on automatically it had me like all what the phuck until I asked the same question that u just asked:top:

huh... Learn something new every day.

RedXr

Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl: Thats funny bro. Ya its normal, just cycling like CD said. :laugh:

ntinhri

Reaction score
What's really cool is for the ya hooos how hooked there fog light mod up the same way, there lights come on randomly. That'll freek ya out even more

Murderface

Reaction score
I just switched mine from that ECU fuse to a differ one last nite. Won't do it anymore:top:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
when i was at Xfest i took a stroll at I dunno 3 or 4 in the morning and their was someones truck with the fog lights on. hahahah

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
What's really cool is for the ya hooos how hooked there fog light mod up the same way, there lights come on randomly. That'll freek ya out even more

I have all my gauges hooked to that fuse also, so they come on and my dash is lit up like a christmas tree while it does the check or whatever its doing.

when i was at Xfest i took a stroll at I dunno 3 or 4 in the morning and their was someones truck with the fog lights on. hahahah

When we all got back from the museum and were hanging around outside you could tell who all had the lights hooked to that fuse. They all came on about the same time and then cycled off after a few minutes. There had to be 6 or 7 trucks I think.

Top Bottom