Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD X Body Kit

blkXtreme

Reaction score
yeah man the trd Xrunner is like the father of all XR's deffinetly:rockon::rockon:

Tapp

Reaction score
someone should photoshop the TRD XR in SWB, RR, and BSP!!!:top:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
hell yea id be all over it!!! BSP giggidy...great now i need to change my pants:bird:

haha reminds me of Family Guy episode #430 where Quagmire says "giggty giggty... oop just pooped a little"

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Rollpan!!!!! We need one with a kit that matches the current kit we have.

krazy_j

Reaction score
ever notice that there is always a swb with the trd x which means blue is the fastest color lol :biggrin:

G

gixxerman11

a vortex genator would be a cool product for r trucks

Last edited by a moderator:

Xtacy

Reaction score
i dont know about that kit...looks a little off

aznx_piggey

Reaction score
Now, i dunno if they're actually going to make the body kit for us, but id really like to push for it. That kit, especially the rollpan, omg, we need that. The front end of the XR was very nicely done, but the rear, imho, didnt get nearly as much love. That rollpan is freakin sexy, especially with the wind splitters. mmm who's with me? :adore:
do you have an image of this body kit?

krazy_j

Reaction score
the kit actually widens the x and has a different facsia

stretch200

Reaction score
yea its actually kinda a widebody kit. I'm doing it to my X since I'm fixing it up anyways.

BSPX

Reaction score
they will never make that "kit". If you look closely, most of it is either fiberglass or sheet metal molded into the body to make a wide body kit, and the kit only lines up with that. no part of that kit would fit a stock Xr at all. Not to mention that kit would cost upwards of $3-4K at least with the huge side panels and new fenders.

krazy_j

Reaction score
i am sure that you can find a place to replacate the kit i have heard of places that will make bodykits custom i will have to dig through some of my old car build files to find the place and honestly if you do get the kit its a one off custom its kinda hard to get a hold of so good luck

Top Bottom