Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trd_sport debuild rebuild build

trd_sport

Reaction score
pfff........driveshaft flange mod.....pic in the am......

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
foreveralone.png

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
What exactly am I looking at there?

trd_sport

Reaction score
driveshaft flange at the lsd.......remember all those cool noises we were hearing? I had a shop put in new bearings and u joint and now i need to source a new part becasue toyota wanted me to buy the entire driveshaft assembly for 1100 bucks for that one $60 part. Its a temp fix that got me to where i needed to be. As long as i take it easy and dont race aroiund town it should hold for a good amount of time like this.:thumbdown::rolleyez:

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That is the part end flange which bolts the driveshaft to the third member? If so, that needs to be replaced quickly!

Northwest Drivetrain on F.M. 529 can get it, and install it onto the driveshaft for ~$35. :top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
That is the part end flange which bolts the driveshaft to the third member? If so, that needs to be replaced quickly!

Northwest Drivetrain on F.M. 529 can get it, and install it onto the driveshaft for ~$35. :top:

yeah im not in houston anymore, this happened in el paso while driving to tucson. It will hold like it is for a while but yes it needs to be replaced, you say they can order it for $35?

Toon714

Reaction score
yeah im not in houston anymore, this happened in el paso while driving to tucson. It will hold like it is for a while but yes it needs to be replaced, you say they can order it for $35?

wtf?!
u moved to tucson?!?!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

Correct. Just ordered one for my steel driveshaft, to make it easier to sell. I believe is was $35.

trd_sport

Reaction score
wtf?!
u moved to tucson?!?!
:dontknow:
Correct. Just ordered one for my steel driveshaft, to make it easier to sell. I believe is was $35.
ok now that im not on the road i can look into it a bit more, ill have to give them a call as well as some local places but if you find out for sure let me know cuz i dont feel too comfortable driving around for too long like it is now.

Toon714

Reaction score
Lol. Ill take it as a yes than.

Keep it fresh in the west!

Ill be moving to cali in a oct. :(

Top Bottom