Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tree on my XR and my car

Matt's06

Reaction score
Not having a good day. This was caused by a microburst. The winds looked like the where about 80 mph. CRAZY!! And my birthday is tommorow. :frown:
DAMAGE010.jpg

DAMAGE009.jpg

DAMAGE008.jpg

DAMAGE007.jpg

DAMAGE006.jpg

DAMAGE005.jpg

Matt's06

Reaction score
I was able to get my way into both vehicles and the good news is that all the glass is intact, so no water damage. The strorm was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I can't tell how bad the damage is untill they remove the tree tommorrow.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I was able to get my way into both vehicles and the good news is that all the glass is intact, so no water damage. The strorm was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I can't tell how bad the damage is untill they remove the tree tommorrow.

Sorry to hear and see that ****, Some people have horrible luck....You had full coverage on both vehicles though? I dont know if thats still covered, Id imagine so. Good luck:thumpdown:

Matt's06

Reaction score
Sorry to hear and see that ****, Some people have horrible luck....You had full coverage on both vehicles though? I dont know if thats still covered, Id imagine so. Good luck:thumpdown:
Not on the camy.

eXuser01

Reaction score
man that stinks broo hopefully the damage is limited

InkedRunner

Reaction score
good luck try to get some pics after the tree is removed for us. I hope the damage is less than it looks. The glass is the most expensive part, so at least that sounds promising. Try to document everything so the guys removing the trees do not mess things up more than they already are.

Coupe

Reaction score
The good part was that you were not hurt.

By the way, Happy Birthday!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
:dito: i hope the guys removing the tree are careful

PascoX

Reaction score
That's pretty much the most horrific thing I've seen all day. Hope everything comes out okay.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday!

Hope you find no damage for your birthday!
... a least nothing that a buff won't take care of!:top:

Bobby B

Reaction score
Hey Matt, maybe it's time for an '09 XR? Like a blank Canvas!

morcheez

Reaction score
whoa that sux....looks like u got off pretty good considering what could have been...on the accord forum i visit there was a guy in a wheel chair waiting for his hand controls to be put in his brand new accord ...same thing happened...microburst knocked a tree down right onto his car...but his was totalled and now insurance is trying to give him 4 g's less than what he paid for it ...and he has never even driven it ...only has 200 miles from a dealer exchange :thumpdown:

Vince77

Reaction score
Damn that sucks. Hope it's not a bad as it looks. The BSP curse trikes again! :thumpdown:

Oh happy b-day... tomarrow :top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Damn that sucks. Hope it's not a bad as it looks. The BSP curse trikes again! :thumpdown:

Oh happy b-day... tomarrow :top:

This sh its gotta stop!!!!!

Sorry about your bad luck Matt! Don't let the insurance adjsuter screw you...

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Wow... This totally sucks!! I feel for ya. I've had branches fall on my past vehicles and dent them all to hell.. Hopefully yours fairs better than mine have in the past.

Coopstain

Reaction score
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I would lose my mind if that happened to me

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
I am sorry to see that happen, I hope all is well underneath. All BSP's need to be Exorcised!

Top Bottom