Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Truck tentatively totalled

sparkys tacoma

Reaction score
In the past just put a built Trans into a van And 1100 miles later boom. Trans not even paid off. They were gonna give me 75 for the Trans paid 1500+ and 110 for newer tires that I paid 4 for 200. But I bought her back they took the deductiblout of the value and gave me the rest. Drove home rebuilt the body panels no frame damage and paid off the Trans and even took my girl out to dinner on the insurance company. Your mods are worth more than that truck but ntrhini needs a donor vehicle for wiring And sweet Trans. You guys should split the costs. And ntrhini just tow it home. It'll be worth it. But I know on my donor roll I was picking glass out of my arms for weeks.

XYota

Reaction score
damn sorry to hear that. what are you gonna buy. my x may be for sale, need room for a 2nd car seat. :(

gtmoy

Reaction score
Bought a 2010 Tundra dbl cab. Truck is at my house right now, I'm pulling off the s/c, headers, gauges, tonneau cover, etc. They want the truck by this Friday, so if anyone wants it, gotta ping me by Thurs.

ntinhri

Reaction score
So you can remove all that stuff and they STILL want 4k?

gtmoy

Reaction score
4k is for a stock truck. Junkyards can easily make that back. Of course they have the resources to store and sell doors, hoods, gas tank, etc.

I'm basically putting the truck back to stock, well except for the VB upgrade.

Top Bottom