Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trucks Getting Touched Up

xrfritz24

Reaction score
Well the person who owned my truck before me apparently couldnt drive and scratched the hell out of the bottom of the ground effects on the bumper and rear ground effects and i found this guy (professional touch up repairman) who is going to sand and fill all of the gouges front and back, repaint my entire bumper front and back, fender flares and fill all misc scratches on the truck, all for $200 this friday. I cant wait. Ill post pics of the newley restored X when i get it back..

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
WOW that's an awesome price for a repair job of that extent...can't wait to see the pics...

any chance you got pics of the before affects?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Great price!
See if he can fill in the seam on the middle front lower lip. That would look clean!
Then again, your BSP so it isn't as noticeable as the other colors.:biggrin:

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
Yeah, same with my X...
The only thing is, I don't have the money to fix it up.
Kinda sucks, but at least I have one now.

rice247

Reaction score
That sounds like a great deal. Get some before and after pix up when you get a chance

sc426hemi

Reaction score
same problem with mine. just cant afford to fix it now. but that sounds like an amazing deal. hopefully he does it right and quality work.

eltus

Reaction score
I have a similar problem, my truck got all scratch up in new york, so I think I'll do the same when I get back from Iraq.

xrfritz24

Reaction score
I already filled that shiznitz in... I used black silicone blended in perfect.

And i will def get b4 and after pics up.

Great price!
See if he can fill in the seam on the middle front lower lip. That would look clean!
Then again, your BSP so it isn't as noticeable as the other colors.:biggrin:

Top Bottom