Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTC Oil catch can and Trd Sc....

Venomous_X

Reaction score
So before I get to see this catch can and possible instructions first hand, what do I need that isn't included as well as what is the plumbing layout for the trd s/c and ttc oil catch can? Please pics will help as well as how to plumb it, before I get it in hand to do so... Experience is helpful :top:

thank you guys!

muzzyfsu

Reaction score
i can't remember exactly what I used, but in one of the threads i wrote it all out..... sorry to lazy to search for ya, lol. good luck.

blastap

Reaction score
you will run your hose from the driver valve cover to the catch can then from can to the bottom vacuum nipple on the blower.

blastap

Reaction score
no, just a good install spot. very simple gig

5000XD

Reaction score
Have you tried searching the forum n00b? lololol :crinklehair:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Look under the F/I forum. De de de...... PCV System/Oil catch can. Pu Pow:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Look under the F/I forum. De de de...... PCV System/Oil catch can. Pu Pow:top:
too much banter in that thread, I wanted a very simple answer and got it :top: I looked there first.... Drunkenness, and a bunch of doods going back and forth between each other is a pain in the ass to sort out so I did it this way.:eviltongue:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
To bad there isn't a filter to just show pics. That would be awesome

Venomous_X

Reaction score
All he had to do was read the first post, I had all the updated pictures right there

Look at the blue hoses routing...its pretty clear

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showpost.php?p=566896&postcount=1

too much banter in that thread, I wanted a very simple answer and got it :top: I looked there first.... Drunkenness, and a bunch of doods going back and forth between each other is a pain in the ass to sort out so I did it this way.:eviltongue:

quoted for uh.....? I looked at the first page and all the rest of them, rather than play guess the routing on which way the houses were routed and sifting through a bunch of different setups, I asked for actual points of routing.... I dont have the can on hand nor the s/c yet.....so I asked for specifics....fortunately for this moment in time, sobriety is key.... :bird:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
alright, still dont have the parts in hand but i will need a additional parts list.... what size hoses, clamps and any other goodies do i need for the install?

5000XD

Reaction score
Depends on the size of the nipples on your girlfriend, uhm sorry, I mean catch can :crinklehair:

The size of the nipple on the TRD S/C is 10-12mm. Hope this helps.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Depends on the size of the nipples on your girlfriend, uhm sorry, I mean catch can :crinklehair:

The size of the nipple on the TRD S/C is 10-12mm. Hope this helps.
that does help, now i need the nipple size on the can LOL

Top Bottom