Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTC trac bars installed

Dallas

Reaction score
I installed my TTC bars today, The drivers side bar was really hard to get in, I had to pry it forward 1/2 inch to get the bolt thru the rear bushing. this seems odd because the passenger side I only had to pry it 1/4 inch, and it went much easier. anyone else have this issue?

ntinhri

Reaction score
i had the same issue, however I got smart after a while and just loosend all the axel bolts and traction bar bolts and it was smooth sailin after that. Have you noticed a difference? I notice the most difference in corners and it stiffened up the rear I dont bottom out like I use to.

Dallas

Reaction score
i had the same issue, however I got smart after a while and just loosend all the axel bolts and traction bar bolts and it was smooth sailin after that. Have you noticed a difference? I notice the most difference in corners and it stiffened up the rear I dont bottom out like I use to.
I haven't driven it yet, still got snow and tons of salt on the roads. it seems way stiffer out back just pushing down on the bumper. I can hardly wait to go out driving, been almost 4 months since I last drove it, anxious to try out my new brakes and bars!

Attachments

• bar mount.jpg
    bar mount.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 321
  • a_Drivers_Side.jpg
    a_Drivers_Side.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 293
  • Complete_Layout.jpg
    Complete_Layout.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

CBRBob

Reaction score
The great thing about these it you notice right away that the rear dosent feel as loose nor does it hop much. THEN, you don't notice it at all, as if the truck was meant to be this way. :top:

Last edited:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
The great thing about these it yo notice right away that the rear dosent feel as loose nor does it hop much. THEN, you don't notice it at all, as if the truck was meant to be this way. :top:

This is so true.. I had a set of Summit on my truck for a long time, took them off, and noticed how much of a difference they made when racing. So now I'm going to get these ones. :top:

Top Bottom