Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tuckahoe Cars, Cruise & Craft show

gearhead899

Reaction score
This is an upcoming event literally right down the street from my house and my bicycle shop is sponsoring it. On Saturday October 27 (Rain Date Oct.28) Heres a link to the website where you can register.

http://tuckahoenj.com/events.html

Was thinking of having a pre-show meet up at my house. Whos down??

gearhead899

Reaction score
sweet, im gonna have to enlist a friend to drive the X-Runner so i can take it and the vr4 lol

markgt531

Reaction score
yes sir, thats me

NiCEeee!! i use to be on 3si as well till some guy literally used the side of my car as a road and plowed it lol. i miss my 3s . n still got parts just keeping it till i get my hands on another one

gearhead899

Reaction score
NiCEeee!! i use to be on 3si as well till some guy literally used the side of my car as a road and plowed it lol. i miss my 3s . n still got parts just keeping it till i get my hands on another one

haha nice, yeah im desperately trying to get my vr4 back together. waiting on a oil filter housing that should be coming today so i can finish assembling the motor. then i need to put my trans together and put everything in and start wiring

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Im going to try and come to this meet. gearhead899 I would love to see your VR4, its one of my favorite cars. I was going to get one, but needed somthing more reliable. Maybe one day ill be able to afford two cars...lol

gearhead899

Reaction score
Im going to try and come to this meet. gearhead899 I would love to see your VR4, its one of my favorite cars. I was going to get one, but needed somthing more reliable. Maybe one day ill be able to afford two cars...lol

haha sounds good buddy, yeah hopefully it will be running and driving at that point :top:

Limitless

Reaction score
I'm supposed to autocross that day but we'll see, maybe I will make an appearance.

gearhead899

Reaction score
Also guys!! this Sunday the 21st My room mates and I will be having a big car show/ bbq at our home. We have a huge front yard we are planning to fill with cars and we have 4 BBQ grills and we will be cooking all day. $5 donation for food and BYOB! Starts at noon and should be a fun day. Anyone who wants to stop by, you are more then welcome to :top:

Limitless

Reaction score
Also guys!! this Sunday the 21st My room mates and I will be having a big car show/ bbq at our home. We have a huge front yard we are planning to fill with cars and we have 4 BBQ grills and we will be cooking all day. $5 donation for food and BYOB! Starts at noon and should be a fun day. Anyone who wants to stop by, you are more then welcome to :top:

Might look into this depending on how things are going on Sunday. I'll post up when i know for sure.

gearhead899

Reaction score
So who is coming tomorrow to the bbq/ car show at my house??? gonna be a beautiful day with some nice cars. Address is 411 route 49 Woodbine NJ 08270... whos down??

markgt531

Reaction score
you get any headcount for this event yets, im def down

Limitless

Reaction score
So whats the word on this, who all is going? Need to see if i need to give the truck a nice bath tonight.

Top Bottom