Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Install Help!!!

SmittyXR1984

Reaction score
So i bought this kit off Fb x xrunner page a couple days ago and going through everything and def have some questions...and missing pieces. Looks like I'm going to have to get some intercooler piping and make my own to get from intercooler to throttle body with a bov along the way. Has the dezod aem with i.d. 1000cc injectors I'm told tuned for up to 12psi. What I'm wondering is where does my maf sensor go? Or how is air measured? I have a feeling I may end up searching old threads endlessly to figure out how get of this install and working correctly. Attempting to post pics now

SmittyXR1984

Reaction score
Great just gives errors trying to upload the jpeg from my phone. I have the urd fuel pump kit already installed. Will i need a fuel pressure regulator? And really wondering how air will be measured going into engine. Have aem truboost controller and gauge and aem wideband and gauge

Waasheem

Reaction score
MAF should go somewhere after the air filter. Any muffler shop should be able to make intercooler pipes for you. Or you could do what I did and pick up a welding machine and stuff to make your own, if you or a friend know how to weld. Your bov should be mounted close to the throttle body, vented back into the intake after the maf. That way measured air stays in. I think if you use map instead of maf, its not an issue to vent to atmosphere. My opinion on the farting bov is if you hear it fart, then it's not venting very well. I used a bosch off a porsche 944 on my supra. I could hear it but its more of a poooof, instead of farrrrrrt.

PiNkY

Reaction score
Is this a front mount or that weird ass rear mount?

Top Bottom