Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

type of seat

GixX-Runner

Reaction score
dumb question but after looking at the trd seat covers they have "sport seat only covers" which ones do i want

morcheez

Reaction score
toyota sells 2 types of seat covers....the sport seat covers which say trd that u need if u have an x ...and the other says tacoma which wont fit on the xrunner seats

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
get wekokole seat covers. You can order them online!

102_2399.jpg

102_2398.jpg

:top: :top:

They are water proof and have the X-Runner Logo as an option.

A little more than the TRD one's but well worth it! :top:

lucke

Reaction score
get wekokole seat covers. You can order them online!

:top: :top:

They are water proof and have the X-Runner Logo as an option.

A little more than the TRD one's but well worth it! :top:
how much? because i'd rather sink money into racing buckets than plain old seat covers.

mmm some Recaro's would look nice in the truck
drool.gif

ramsey422

Reaction score
How much did they charge Mort? And how long did you have to wait? When i had my 03 double cab, they told me a couple of weeks to get them in. They do look good though. Would look awesome if the X-RUNNER logo was threaded in the same color as your X. Maybe that is an extra option.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
How much did they charge Mort? And how long did you have to wait? When i had my 03 double cab, they told me a couple of weeks to get them in. They do look good though. Would look awesome if the X-RUNNER logo was threaded in the same color as your X. Maybe that is an extra option.

They were $319 or around there. I think it was worth it! I waited about 2 to 2 weeks cause of the custom logo. as for the color option...I am not sure about that but I say give a go if you are gonna get them. Is you XR the one parked in the building behind Kapiolani?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
how much? because i'd rather sink money into racing buckets than plain old seat covers.

mmm some Recaro's would look nice in the truck
drool.gif

They were $319. They might be cheaper though online cause the price I think includes installation. I will have to check.

ramsey422

Reaction score
They were $319 or around there. I think it was worth it! I waited about 2 to 2 weeks cause of the custom logo. as for the color option...I am not sure about that but I say give a go if you are gonna get them. Is you XR the one parked in the building behind Kapiolani?

yup. you can see if from the freeway going koko head

bartkwan

Reaction score
racing seats all the way man, they look way sicker and actually serve a purpose

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
racing seats all the way man, they look way sicker and actually serve a purpose

I agree...I would go with racing seats but I would rather save money and buy seat covers and spend the money I save actually making my truck faster to make use of the racing seats. :top:

GixX-Runner

Reaction score
okay so im to understand that my X-R HAS THE SPORT SEATS.WHICH MAKES SENSE. i guess the pictures are just a little confusing to me. thanks all:top:

Top Bottom