Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

U-bolts

triumphx

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the xii u-bolts are compatible with streetacos 2" blocks?

butters607

Reaction score
Which u bolts there is a set for the mono leafs and a longer set for the steel leafs they make them in different sizes!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I would hit up streettacos for some grade8 ubolts or take one of your stockers to a 4x4 shop and get some grade8 ubolts 2 inches longer than stock.

Grade8 is overkill but you will never have to worry about them stretching on ya:top:

triumphx

Reaction score
I was just wondering as streetacos are double price and i havent read any issues with the xii u-bolts. But i didnt think of getting any in town, i have a buddy that owns a 4x4(mainly jeep) shop, thanks for the idea.

BondXII

Reaction score
We have a manufacturer that made them for us to go with the drop steel springs. They were 30 bucks a set and about 15-16 to ship. I will check with him to make sure the price is the same now since its not in a group buy. Let me know if your buddy's shop can't do it and we'll get you hooked up. I'm assuming you are running stock springs now? If not let me know when you decide to order so I kno what length to tell them to make.

I'm going to respond to your PM too just in case your not watching this thread.

triumphx

Reaction score
Got your pm, thanks im going to check with him this week and let ya know. Thanks again

Top Bottom