Ultragauge LED color swap

Discussion in 'Vendor Marketplace' started by babyboi2284, Oct 29, 2013.

1. babyboi2284

babyboi2284 BaggedXR2284

Is anyone interested in a different LCD color for their ultragauge? I plan to order an ultragauge and the LEDs and see how the swap goes. If everything goes well then I will offer to do this for anyone that wants it done.

You can either send me your UG and I do the swap or if you are in the market for one you can have it shipped straight to me if you would like.

The price will be $35 (return shipping included to lower 48 with USPS priority mail) for the swap.

Once I have a successful swap I will post the colors available to choose from.

2. Prise

Prise Member

How did this turn out?

3. Iggy08

Iggy08 Member

Damn that was some deep digging, 2013! haha, kind of interested to see the results now