Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

update

Dirty

Reaction score
just a lil update...I know everyone has missed me. hah. its been a while since ive been on. my computer crashed so I haven't been able to visit xru as much as id like. i hate using my phone to get on but whatev.

so I finally got to meet up with gadget this weekend so he could make sure my truck is finally up to par...and all is well. so this week I will mostlikely be hitting the 1/4 mile and definitely a dyno soon. I'm going to try to get my friend out to take some vids also. after a year and a half everything is solid on the truck. so far...hah.

back to work...bleh. have a good one errrbody

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
You belong in the ranks of ketchup as far as patients go with your truck! In the end what needed to be adjusted? Was it just your mechanic not knowing the x1 or was it something overlooked?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Good deal. So I bet it drives a bit better know then, huh? Can't wait for the next update.

Dirty

Reaction score
haha I don't know if im quite there with ketchup yet. maybe if i blow up another engine. but I love the truck so ima be sticking around for a while.

as far as issues...my mechanic did more than his fair share to help out and he built a great motor for me. the one problem was the x1 wasn't seated all the way in. just one of those stupud moments. and then my original mk2 rotrex blew up for some reason and gadget helped out tremendously once again and resolved it. and when I met with gadget Sunday he was impressed with the numbers I was pushing...my x isn't technically a 4.0 anymore tho since i had the cylinders honed out larger.

im just wicked excited to finally hit the track and get dynoed and you guys and gals will see some vids soon. by next week latest. im tryin to get some people to go to the track with me. any jersey guys down for raceway park in Englishtown nj?

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Glad its running good now. Can't wait to see some videos and dyno numbers! Would love to go to the track, but im broke atm...lol

Top Bottom