Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Updated pics w/ Vossen CV3

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Jon, you know I love you, and I love your ride, but you could have done better than the Vossens -_- Rear is on point, but I would have tried to get something with more concave for the front if possible. I personally would have envisioned that car with some Vip Modular Vr08's in stagged lips. :top: Congrats on the ride sir. I got a quote for my Vip modular wheels, but 6500 is a bit much to spend on a truck. :laugh:

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
Ya I just looked at the tires again and they're on right. Car looks dope mang!

hehe yeah I was like...uh IDK .....

Jon, you know I love you, and I love your ride, but you could have done better than the Vossens -_- Rear is on point, but I would have tried to get something with more concave for the front if possible. I personally would have envisioned that car with some Vip Modular Vr08's in stagged lips. :top: Congrats on the ride sir. I got a quote for my Vip modular wheels, but 6500 is a bit much to spend on a truck. :laugh:

I like the vossens clean and simple. Its funny you said VR08 b/c that honestly what I really wanted, but like you I wasn't about to spend 6500 on wheels. They had a couple guys on the BMW site selling them but 1) they didn't want to ship 2) they were already $4k before shipping. Which was WAYYYY more then I wanted to spend. But then a local guy was selling some VR06 for $2k but one wheel was bent. I mean I talked to VIP and they said about $500 to fix it but....I didn't want to go from a mesh wheel to another mesh wheel. I'm to lazy to clean all that hehehe. I was going to get the 10.5 all around but it would have been to much to make work.

Murderface

Reaction score
I take it back, that right side tires should be the opposite of the left side and they're not. Wonder why they don't make a right and left side tire in that tread pattern? Cause the water is running from the outside grooves to the inside of the tire and the tires should always run the water towards the outside of the car not back under it.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Well the next suspension mod will be air....so I think that'll cover that prob with the 20s

%21B7s-o9wB2k%7E$%28KGrHqIOKpIEy+jC%29oKTBM1%21%28TL6sg%7E%7E_35.JPG

go static. or go home. :top::rockon:

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
Damn that ish is sick brotha! I like it

not overkill IMO, but wouldn't be my style choice.

After coming from a mesh wheel that took me and hour to clean all 4 wheels to a 5 spoke that takes 15 mins to clean all 4....WIN!!!!!

How you been man? Win any dance contest lately?

TacoDude

Reaction score
I would Love to see these rims on a X. I'm thinking of purchasing those V3 in 19".

Xcandyman

Reaction score
That is probably one of the cleanest I have seen. Job well done.:rockon:

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
im a very big fan of nice bmw's...and this is looking pretty freshh

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
I would Love to see these rims on a X. I'm thinking of purchasing those V3 in 19".

trust me...get the 20s you'll be happier!!!

That is probably one of the cleanest I have seen. Job well done.:rockon:

im a very big fan of nice bmw's...and this is looking pretty freshh

looks hella clean IMO

thanks ya'll I've actually updated it recently:
volk gt30 wheels
cf intake
upgrade front mount intercooler
new OEM front bumper and cf lip

...here are some pics:

Attachments

• wekfest.jpg
    wekfest.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 217
  • Waffle house 2.jpg
    Waffle house 2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 246
  • Waffle house.jpg
    Waffle house.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 244
  • FMIC.jpg
    FMIC.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 222
  • engine bay.jpg
    engine bay.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 222

Bulhas

Reaction score
wow beautiful, just drop dead gorgeous dude

I have a true love for bmw's that just an overall awesome ride you have there

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
i had a e46 m3 before the x and i just love when someone has actual good taste and creates something this sexy

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
Thanks ya'll. I still miss my truck...I've been looking for another one for a good price for a daily driver...I need a truck lol...

Pdiddy

Reaction score
bump bump bump

i was gonna post a picture of my swb with cv3 but i need 10 posts before i can post pics lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom