Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Upholstry Cleaner

LC_XR

Reaction score
Alright here's the store, my girlfriend has been driving my truck and I've been driving her car since with the new job i drive about 100 miles a day. Well, the other week she went to go get pizza with her younger brother since he was over for diner and aparently got pizza grease on the passenger front seat and nobady noticed it till I got in the truck about a week later and said something :motz: and now its had time to sink in. I was wondering if anybody can recommend a good upholstry cleaning product that I can treat my seat with. Any input will help thanks.

06XR-SW

Reaction score
well for some reason that happens all the time what has worked for me is spray and wash some scrubbing and h20 and dry for a day or some hours and looks good as new....+ some trd seat covers would be the best investment also :top:

LC_XR

Reaction score
Thanks for the help 06XR-SW I know I have been wanting the seat covers but got some other financial situations I have to take care of. Anybody else with a suggestion.

06XR-SW

Reaction score
yeah im in the same boat...but i jus usually spend the money on something else!! lol

good luck with the stains!!! :top:

Bobby B

Reaction score
There is some really really really good stuff at Home Depot It's a two part cleaner first is a pre-mist spotter spray then a dry powder that sits for 20 min then vacuum, it comes with a brush. It's mainly for carpet but I used on my wifes car once when the dog threw up in one time an it worked miracles for me an di smelled great too! Carefull not to use too much water on you seat specially a grease stain. You'll wind up rubbing it around more and possible mildew/mold smell.
You want break the grease up then lift it off!
:top:
Trust me used to clean floors for a long time!

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i really need to find something that will work on mine. my drivers seat is a little dirty since i was employed as a mechanic for the last year, and got them a little dirty. but i had a dr pepper bottle on the passenger seat that leaked one day, and now its a nice stain that looks like crap, and i cant get it out.

Bobby B

Reaction score
Try the stuff I mentioned earlier it's well worth it! you can do your seats and carpet! the stuff works!

i really need to find something that will work on mine. my drivers seat is a little dirty since i was employed as a mechanic for the last year, and got them a little dirty. but i had a dr pepper bottle on the passenger seat that leaked one day, and now its a nice stain that looks like crap, and i cant get it out.

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
There is some really really really good stuff at Home Depot It's a two part cleaner first is a pre-mist spotter spray then a dry powder that sits for 20 min then vacuum, it comes with a brush. It's mainly for carpet but I used on my wifes car once when the dog threw up in one time an it worked miracles for me an di smelled great too! Carefull not to use too much water on you seat specially a grease stain. You'll wind up rubbing it around more and possible mildew/mold smell.
You want break the grease up then lift it off!
:top:
Trust me used to clean floors for a long time!

do you know what its called???

Bobby B

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot not but it's in the area where they sell flooring not in the cleaning supplies area and it's the only two part cleaner. I might stop by and get some this weekend cuz I'm out.

do you know what its called???

LC_XR

Reaction score
Thanks for the input Bobby I will go this weekend and see if I can find the cleaner.

Top Bottom