Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD 3" Stainless Cat-Back

doc_holijay

Reaction score
did anyone get any tracking #'s. I got an email saying the numbers will be mailed soon, but haven't gotten it yet

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
did anyone get any tracking #'s. I got an email saying the numbers will be mailed soon, but haven't gotten it yet
You're doing better than me, I just got notification on 5/12 that the status of my order was changed... nothing about tracking #s to my recollection.

Super Werty

Reaction score
3-day shipping... should arrive by tomorrow :rolleyez:

Yea thats what I was thinking. Shipped for real on tuesday... brian at urd said it missed the truck monday

so it should be tomorrow unless something crazy happens, like independence day the movie crazy:vroam:

they are in Cali right?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Yea thats what I was thinking. Shipped for real on tuesday... brian at urd said it missed the truck monday

so it should be tomorrow unless something crazy happens, like independence day the movie crazy:vroam:

they are in Cali right?

Yup... I'm off from work on Friday. I'll be waiting :biggrin: . Besides... I'm also expecting a package from Shanes56, so I'll just make it an all-day event. (If this cold doesn't have me feeling like crap 2 days from now)

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Yup... I'm off from work on Friday. I'll be waiting :biggrin: . Besides... I'm also expecting a package from Shanes56, so I'll just make it an all-day event. (If this cold doesn't have me feeling like crap 2 days from now)

you got a drop too:motz: at least i get to see what my truck will look like, my fiance is getting the cold too:ahhhhh:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score

they are in Cali right?

Ahhh FRICK!!! :motz: I lost track of time and let of office close at the apartment complex!!! :argh:

Oh well, it was raining anyway. Poop... Like Super Werty said.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score

I had to call to get my tracking number emailed to me. Although my account status changed on Monday, mine was actually shipped on Wednesday and arrived on Saturday afternoon.

Other than having hell pulling those exhaust hangers off, the rest of the install was quick and easy, just the way I like it. Couple of jack stands and a little bit of muscle and persuasion. And the sound.... It's one thing to hear it on someone else's truck. To hear it on my own gives me that ear-to-ear grin I had when I first installed my intake. Very happy customer right now. I'll be even happier when that smell goes away, haha.

Gadget

Reaction score
Squirt some WD-40 on the old hangers and they will slip right off.

Gadget

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Squirt some WD-40 on the old hangers and they will slip right off.

Gadget

I thought about that... just didn't have any :dontknow:. Only grease I had available was elbow grease :rolleyez:

Good tip for the others though. :top:

Note: Super Werty... thanks for the suggestion, but I couldn't find any pliers either, lol. Looks like I need to go tool-shopping.

GrundleBear

Reaction score
Put mine on yesterday, and I must say, I freekin love it.... its the tone I was going for. I get no rasp even with the DTLT's. Only rasp is when its cold as mentioned previously.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Put mine on yesterday, and I must say, I freekin love it.... its the tone I was going for. I get no rasp even with the DTLT's. Only rasp is when its cold as mentioned previously.

I'm assuming you went with the quite muffler option?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
XxRuNnAxX has the URD 3", DT long tubes and TRD S/C and I wouldn't describe his exhaust sound as raspy. It was freakin LOUD though, when he had the URD Y-Pipe on, which he no longer has installed, I believe.

Actually, hearing his exhaust in person was my motivation for wanting the URD catback.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
All right I put my order in, will post up vids and pics as soon as it's in :biggrin:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Damn, talk about fast shipping! Now time for the install.....now where was that installation thread....?:dontknow:

FUGU

Reaction score
All right I put my order in, will post up vids and pics as soon as it's in :biggrin:
any sound clip and did you get the turbo or magnaflow muffler ? Will the turbo muffler be stainless too ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom