Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD and there service

Tapp

Reaction score
I would pesonally like to thank URD as a whole, there service is awesome..

I recently had a problem with getting some URD Goodies, due to USAA not allowing Bryan (URD guy i went through) to take the money for the products..we went through this for about a week, BUT finally today it went through..its amazing how you threatin to take your business else where and see how fast you get the results you want..But by far URD is a great company lookin forward to getting more products from them:top:

tapp

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Never met spoken with Bryan before but i hear he is a great guy... i know that Gadget is awesome :rock:

Spyder327

Reaction score
I've spoken with them both many many times. They're here to help thats for sure :top:

Tapp

Reaction score
sorry USAA..its a basically like a Navy Federal..but better intresest rates on loans, your able to bank, loan, credit cards, auto insurance..alot easier to handle all your money with personally..

Bobby B

Reaction score
sorry USAA..its a basically like a Navy Federal..but better intresest rates on loans, your able to bank, loan, credit cards, auto insurance..alot easier to handle all your money with personally..
Go Navy!
:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
well put Bobby! It's not just a job it's an Adventure!:top:lol :laugh:

xmoney

Reaction score
If the rest of URD is like Gadget, as far as help goes, then those guys have plenty of staying power. Happy customers equals higher revenue. :) Keep up the great work URD!!!!

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
If the rest of URD is like Gadget, as far as help goes, then those guys have plenty of staying power. Happy customers equals higher revenue. :) Keep up the great work URD!!!!
:dito: MY OPINION EXACTLY!

Matt's06

Reaction score
I used my USAA mastercard with URD and I did not have any problems.

archngl

Reaction score
Thanks for the help!

Just wanted to say thanks to the URD guys for the help with my new X....I've talked to Brian twice recently, once because the wiring diagram wasn't with my CAI and he kept me on the phone while he e-mailed it to me making sure I had received it....Not to busy to talk to me....He also is goiing to modify some technical data with Gadget on installation for the MAF Units and such so us old and maybe not so old illiterate computer guys can install and enjoy their great products.......Thanks to the URD guys and continued best luck with your products and support!

archngl

Reaction score
How about Gadget!

Almost forgot to mention Mr. Gadget and his return phone call to my assistance....Thanks a bunch, it's great to talk to someone with your knowledge and understanding of the product....Continued support appreciated and acknowledged!!!!

Tapp

Reaction score
I used my USAA mastercard with URD and I did not have any problems.

yea i have one of those as well..not sure what the mess up was..something around that USAA allowed the credit to be withdrawled from there end, but bryan (URD) was unable to take the transactions..long story short basically..and alot of phone tag with USAA to get it all corrected..but all in all it finally worked..i get my parts MONDAY!!!

ddongbap

Reaction score
Not to be nit picky. Or your teacher..

But you're using an improper word in your title. THERE implies a location. THEIR implies a posessive. So, it should be THEIR.

Okay, class dismissed.

Tapp

Reaction score
Not to be nit picky. Or your teacher..

But you're using an improper word in your title. THERE implies a location. THEIR implies a posessive. So, it should be THEIR.

Okay, class dismissed.

thank you for reminding me i was never really good at literature:eviltongue: .. but it will make me think of this the next time i spell the word "there" or "their"..haha

Top Bottom