Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD X-Runner traps 112mph!!!

ntinhri

Reaction score
HAAHA DOUGIE poo just wait for the OTHER slips.............LOL f the haters.... Told you fools URD is a way better set up and much faster! Lets see another TRD set up get into 12's and then your allowed to comment..........................................

Hey doug all that crap talking... did you ever run yours? Wait I KNOW you ran it, lets see the damn slips........... Or maybe ask your boy friend to postem for you......... I want to see what the juice did you yah, now that your quickly selling the truck for a stang.

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Damn G if u could alone cut ur reaction time down youd be in the Hi 12's. Then get that 60' time down and youd easily beat Steves times and maybe break hi 11's:top:

Get some more practice and do it do it do it DO IT:adore:

Gadget

Reaction score
Yep, just need to learn how to drive.

You would think that if I can auto-rotate an R22 onto a 10x10 spot I could drive a pickup truck in a straight line, but,,,,,

G

Super Werty

Reaction score
Reaction time has nothing to do with time. He really just needs more practice and a different suspension set up to get into low 12s.

Im curious how fast the mph would be if he were dropped with DJM and had some light weight rims all around

and btw 112 is fast enough for 11's. It wont happen though unless you modify the suspension. Then it wont be an X anymore though, so what you are doing now is amazing and worth being very proud of.:top::rock:

Murderface

Reaction score
Reaction time has nothing to do with time.

Thx but my point was that if he could "Focus" enough to get his reaction time down then he could be more focused for the rest of the run in turn lowering his total time. Even my wife knows he could sit at the tree and let the reaction time go to 10 min and it wont effect the time of the run.

G u gotta get a go pro mounted in ur truck so we can watch u break the record:top:

Super Werty

Reaction score
nah dont focus on the tree at all. Leave when you are ready. red light it or wait for 10 seconds after green, whatever you need to do to get it right.:top:

Here is a cool tip for ya guys

Dont creep forward at the tree. The farther back you stay, the faster et you will get. This is because you will build momentum before you break the first beam to start the clock near the tree.

Gadget

Reaction score
A lot of times I purposely wait until after the other guy leave before I go so I have a poor reaction time.

Some of those guys worry me a little bit and I don't want them coming over in my lane and smacking my pretty truck. Some of them are running some real POS vehicles, fast, but POS looking.

You know insurance will not cover you if you mash it up at the track.

They had a fatal crash there Friday.

G

Jap

Reaction score
Mate thats pretty awesome, have you ever had it on a weighbridge?

rat7761

Reaction score
DSC00757.jpg

The potential of a 111 MPH trap speed with traction. Since Gadget bogged off the line, the trap speed on the top end will be a tick higher on a clean pass.

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
Mate thats pretty awesome, have you ever had it on a weighbridge?

I did have it weighed. I posted the weight on the other thread where all the fastest/quickest times are.

My truck is heavy and I do not take anything out when I go to the track. I have all the seats, floor mats, jacks, spare and all my personal crap in the glove box and console.

G

Top Bottom