Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

used trd supercharger??

Workman3886

Reaction score
I don't know man, used items like that scare me lol, he didn't list how many miles he had on it either. Depends on how comfortable you are knowing you will be missing some items out of the box, and being able to find those items.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
don't waste your time man. buy new online and don't look back. if you have your truck ripped apart and you realize your missing something you could end up waiting a long time. theres some good deals to be had on new blowers. i got my trd s/c with the fit kit for $3500

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
If the tstat spacers aren't there, then the pic he shows of it on the shelf is as good as it will get on your x.... You will have to have a shop custom fab em for you... and still need injectors plus pretty much anything else that is missing will drive the price up to buying a new/un used kit...

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
If the tstat spacers aren't there, then the pic he shows of it on the shelf is as good as it will get on your x.... You will have to have a shop custom fab em for you... and still need injectors plus pretty much anything else that is missing will drive the price up to buying a new/un used kit...

This is so freakin true...those r some pretty important parts. Seriously. Find out about its mileage and tru miles not b.s. If not u might end up rebuilding like i did..which in the end i rebuild isnt to bad n e ways.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
IMO it's not worth it but thats just me being paranoid I like to thrash my own stuff and don't want something idk if has been thrashed already ya know.....

JFrame

Reaction score
I will never buy a used SC. Seems like all the threads I've seen about them on here someone is missing parts bags which are a royal pita to get a hold of. For piece of mind alone I'd buy it new.

lvxr

Reaction score
not worth it. the injectors are pretty difficult to find, and if u do find them, theyre about 140 a piece. ur better off getting a new kit.

Top Bottom