Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

View my x-runner evo!!!!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I feel the same way bro. It should not matter what my/ur opinion is about it cause it's not my truck. Why are people so shocked that someone did not want to lie about how they feel about the way it looks? Everyone will say do it tactfully, if ur one to say it like that then it's just a personality thing.

As long as the OP likes it that's ALL that should matter.

To the OP, good job on being different, now paint some of that shit behind that bottom grill black already

....all true. But have some respect! I don't like it would be just fine. and this too is my opinion..... I should watch what I say too cause I know that some people know eachother and give eachother crap. I know me and Donny, Amarillo, and RedXrunner do just to name a few.....:dontknow: Just caught me wrong I guess. :dontknow:

TRD-X

Reaction score
You guys keep hating on my friend Yo!! :motz::motz:And I'll Hate on you!!:stupid: Drop the Hammer on you!! Stupid Haters!!:motz:

DROP THE HAMMER.jpg

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
....all true. But have some respect! I don't like it would be just fine. and this too is my opinion..... I should watch what I say too cause I know that some people know eachother and give eachother crap. I know me and Donny, Amarillo, and RedXrunner do just to name a few.....:dontknow: Just caught me wrong I guess. :dontknow:

But that's just how some are, me included and that can't be changed. I do agree with u on the subjects.

I told myself I won't get upset anymore about any comments, most of the time it's a side effect of my meds/they just make me all PIISSY:thumpdown:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
That's hideous....
Nice and tactful there partner.:top: u know that's not cool to say to a new member or anyone for that matter.:thumpdown:
come on bro......seriously??!!?? :dontknow:
....all true. But have some respect! I don't like it would be just fine.
Agreed...could have been said better, but oh well. Some people just don't have the XRU spiritdisappointed.gif.

I applaud you guys for going to bat for the OP:top:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Yea I know but kinda cool!!:top: John it's all good Cuz.:adore::adore:

RedXr

Reaction score
I am leaning towards...............................................:top:

I think I may need some more pictures. The only thing that looks funny on it is the lower valance peice. I agree tho, need an intercooler for that gap. Great work tho, more pics.

Just my .02, but if you accent the headlights, wheels and fogs to go with (black them out), I would be drooling.

06alaswb

Reaction score
yea honestly i need more pics but runnin the djm kit i think that is one sick of a mod man, like i would be interested in puttin on my truck if someone starts making them specificly for our trucks

Top Bottom