Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VSC OFF Button

07XR808

Reaction score
Has anyone turned off their VSC on their truck and turned on their AUTO LSD? I never attempted to try touching the button and was wondering what difference it makes and when you folks used it...

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Is this something the 07 has? mine dont have no vsc buttonn:hmmmm2:

XDsm

Reaction score
It's an 07 feature so the 07 guys will have to chime in here.

07XR808

Reaction score
Actually its not an 07 feature i'm sorry. I just was reading up on my manual and was getting excited about the VSC OFF button feature. Unfortunately when I actually went to look where the button was supposed to be, it wasn't there. :thumpdown:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Actually its not an 07 feature i'm sorry. I just was reading up on my manual and was getting excited about the VSC OFF button feature. Unfortunately when I actually went to look where the button was supposed to be, it wasn't there. :thumpdown:

lol... I was wondering what you was talking about. Cool to see your reading your manual, don't think i have ever opened mine up.

07XR808

Reaction score
^haha 666 post count. but anyways yeah theres lots of interesting stuff in their as well as all the specifications you need to know on our truck. but it seems the VSC is only avaliable on the 2X4 models (non-x runner) due to our lsd differential as is

Top Bottom