Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

weather tech mats

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
That's them:top: best mats you can own!!

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
ya i can tell , no one has anything bad to say about them other than the price plus i live in bfe and need something that covers the whole floor . i appreciate it !

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
They have to be trimmed for all 6spd trucks becuase of the clutch pedal throw, as you release the cluth pedal/engage the clutch it catches on the Matt lifting it, only need to trim maybe a cm around the clutch...
PB031333.jpg

If you look real close you can see where the mat was trimmed down a bit.... Although realistically if I didn't tell you it was trimmed you wouldn't notice

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
PB031333.jpg

If you look real close you can see where the mat was trimmed down a bit.... Although realistically if I didn't tell you it was trimmed you wouldn't notice

i dont see where it was trimmed but thanks for posting this pic now i have an idea of where i need to trim

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
It will all make sense when you get your mats put them in and before you go for a drive stick your head down there and cycle the clutch with your hand and it will be issue will be obvious:top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks man, in the pic they were just mocked up, I use them for shows since there is no grip for daily use and IMO adding grip tape looks dumb

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
id have to agree grip tape would look goofy and take away from the nice look of them. are they real carbon fiber ?

Top Bottom