Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

weather tech matts

LouisianaXR

Reaction score
looking to get the weather tech matts
anyone know where i can get them? looking to get for my front and back
have a 2008

also anyone who have them, are you satisfied with them?

(not sure if this is right place to post)

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
www.weathertech.com prolly your best bet, you can order pretty much any color for any year from their website. You can always try amazon too if you're looking to save a couple bucks.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
i LOVE mine cant go wrong with them, just gotta clip off a little piece at the top by the clutch mine kept getting stuck, other than that AMAZING product

gunner76137

Reaction score
Yeah I had to trim quite a bit off from mine, but they r great, had Huskys to begin with and they wore out and looked bad after about a year.

12trdtacoma

Reaction score
I have weather tech mats in my 2012 money well spent interior still like new

EhdzXrunnR

Reaction score
I am not too good on buying stuff on line is this safe with no hassle? I have trust issue when it comes to on line buying..

12trdtacoma

Reaction score
I have them in the front an would recommend them to anyone. Im looking in to putting them in the back now but dont know what to pick they have 2 options with storage box or without for the access cab 2012 tacoma not sure what the difference is anyone know ?

justin13703

Reaction score
I have them in the front an would recommend them to anyone. Im looking in to putting them in the back now but dont know what to pick they have 2 options with storage box or without for the access cab 2012 tacoma not sure what the difference is anyone know ?

Should be the one without the storage box.

Stevebastro

Reaction score
Get them from WeatherTech. They will be pretty much the same price as anywhere else AND very easy to return if there is a reason. Other vendors may be difficult. Just saying.

lingenfelterm

Reaction score
If you want to spend a little less, I purchased these Wade Sure Fit floor mats off of Amazon when they were down around $70. Color of the gray is pretty close to stock. Fit and durability are good. Here's the Amazon link.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/72-120032-Sure-Fit-Front-Right-Molded/dp/B00335JQIQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1424131323&sr=8-2&keywords=wade+floor+mats+tacoma[/ame]

Top Bottom