Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weathertech floor mat prices

Dallas

Reaction score
Weathertech floor (liner) prices

Whats a good price on the weathertech floor(liner)? I got a price from my local truck accessory place of 103.00 a pair. I like to support local bussiness people as long as they don't get stupid with the price.

Last edited:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Just for the front that's about right. Weathertech.com sells them for 99 i think for the front but i think you got shipping on top of that.

Dallas

Reaction score
Thanks, good to know the local shop can be competitive, plus great customer support! :top:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Watch out for the sticking clutch to the floor or the sticking gas pedal. Not from experience but I just read some of the other guys posts about sticking pedals. I think they had to trim the mats a little bit to be a little safer for driving.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Watch out for the sticking clutch to the floor or the sticking gas pedal. Not from experience but I just read some of the other guys posts about sticking pedals. I think they had to trim the mats a little bit to be a little safer for driving.
No no Pat, thats the liners, he just wants the all weather mats, No trimming required :rockon:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Whats the difference. I am amateur with the whole floor mat thing. grasshopper.

Edit I figured it out on my own.

Why get the mats I would go for the liners. I bought all whether mats from Target they are clear and work wonderfully. Lift them up and the floor is clean underneath. Also they cost like 13 dollars.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Why get the mats... i suggest the liners trimming or not :dontknow:

Picture033.jpg

Dallas

Reaction score
I believe that! I had a second set of mats on top of the stockers to protect the originals and with our crappy clutch pedal, it would hook the mats. man i hate that we have to push the pedal thru the floor to keep the crappy trans from grinding.

InkedRunner

Reaction score
It looks like I beat sir master steven to a post but I was editing when he was typing his so I will let him slide this time. You copied off of my comments. lol

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I have the liners too, dammit LOL....but its 175 for the liners, maybe he doesnt want to pay that much for his footwear on the truck :dontknow:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well thats even worse....the mats are as expensive for the liners :bird:

Dallas

Reaction score
I ordered a set for the x they were in stock at his warehouse, and a set for my accord 2 weeks for them to come in. both sets were 103 each. Truck & 4WD in Erie PA,
They are supposed to be grey to match the rugs.
I will pick up the pair for the x after work tomorrow.

I would be happy to get anyone a pair at that price, that is for the front pair only.

I got my liners today! the grey was a perfect match to the rugs, the price with tax was 114.45. still waiting on the pair for for my accord. same price at the X's

Last edited:

Dallas

Reaction score
here is a pic of the liner in grey. and my freshly cleaned engine bay.

Attachments

• floor liner.jpg
    floor liner.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 91
  • cleen machine.jpg
    cleen machine.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 88

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Looking smooth man. I might take you up on that offer and buy some of thems there off ya. :biggrin:

Top Bottom