Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Webpages not loading

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Here is one for you guy's. I use to vist a certain webpage all the time for about 5+ years. One day I tried to go to it and it all of a sudden, it doesn't load. I tried it on my laptop computer too and it still doesn't work. So all my computers at home won't load that website. I have gone through and put it on my list of sites that are allowd but still no dice. Funny thing is that when I log on to it from anywhere else...the site comes up. :dontknow: Can anyone help me with this? I feel like I have exhausted all my options that I know of. Thanks in advance!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a stab in the dark - but have you tired different browsers? And I'm assuming that you're not running ZoneAlarm or some other firewall program. If you are, completely turn it off and try again.

Lastly, if you have not done a full system virus scan recently - do that. There are some viruses/malware that can screw with internet connectivity pretty seriously. I've had some myself in the past that were pretty bad. If you don't have a virus scanner, load up Internet Explorer (required by the site) and go to http://www.kaspersky.com/ - they have a free online virus scanner.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Thanks K2!!! I am gonna try that right now. I am running Internet Explorer. Thanks again for the help! Hate having to go to work and check that webpage.

Top Bottom